Chapter 14: I Blame Myself

A/N Hey everyone! So this chapter is dedicated to @ChristalUlffe because her comment on chapter 13 made me laugh!! Thank you!! Sorry about that cliffhanger guys, but I hope this chapter is worth it! I've spent all day working on it, so if it's not good at least say it is so I don't feel bad! ha-ha  just kidding! I love you all, thank you for voting, commenting, and fanning! Please continue to do so!! I'm not doing questions anymore, I'll just dedicate the next chapter to whoever leaves the best comment. :)  I'll shut up now and let you read the chapter.

Enjoy. Xxx

****

Harry's POV

I watched as Louis climbed out of my car, then walked into the house behind Darcy and Niall. Damn, that boy has a fine ass. I snapped out of my perverted thoughts as he waved goodbye to me. I smiled over my shoulder at him as I pulled away from his house.

I had a weird feeling telling me to go back. It was shouting 'don't leave', and 'something’s not right' but I ignored it and kept driving. My thoughts have been wild lately anyways. It's probably nothing.

I've noticed that Louis's been kind of distant lately. I'll catch him in a daze at least once a day if not more. I've become accustomed to that, but this past week it's gotten worse and it happens more often. I hate that he doesn’t trust me. I can tell he's keeping things from me, he's a horrible liar. He never looks me in the eye when he's lying so I always know if he's telling the truth or not. Most of the time he's not.

I pulled up at my house and ran up to my room. When I reached my piano I sat down and played the familiar keys. I glanced up at the sheets of music and sang what I had written so far.

I've always loved music, and I've recently started writing it as well. I added a few more verses, changed a few notes, and sang what I had, before I took a break.

I sorted out my music and picked up my phone, seeing that I had one missed call, from an unknown number. I shrugged and decided to text Louis.

Harry: Hey babe ;)

I waited for a few minutes, but no response came from him. I sighed deeply and placed my hands back on the keys. Just as I played the first note my phone rang again with the unknown number flashing on the screen.

I hit the green button and put it to my ear.

"Hello?" I answered in a bored tone.

"Harry, please help." I heard a little girl sob from the other side of the phone.

"Darcy? Is that you?"

"Yes, please hurry." She whispered.

I could hear a lot of noise in the background and lots of screaming. Then everything got quiet, and I heard what sounded like someone running down the stairs.

"What is it? What's wrong?" I jumped up already pulling on my shoes and jacket.

Her answer sent a chill down my spine and urged me to sprint for my car. I'm pretty sure I was driving way over the speed limit, but her words were echoing in my head over and over again. She had screamed so loud and it was high pitched, like a panic scream. But it wasn't the scream itself that was haunting me, it was what she screamed. 'Louis!' She must have dropped the phone after that because I could still hear her screaming at Louis, asking if he was okay, calling for Niall, for me, for anybody. I could hear her sobbing loudly, and that is how I ended up back at Louis's house a lot faster than usual.

I jumped out of the car, not bothering to close my door, then ran to the front door. It was unlocked so I ran right in, but what I saw made my heart completely shatter into a thousand tiny little pieces. It made my chest ache and my head hurt, my stomach turned over and I felt like I was going to vomit. The pale figure lying in a pool of blood, motionless on the floor made my heart stop.