Chapter 4: I Wish

"Err... Louis?" Harry raised an eyebrow.

I closed my mouth and stared in disbelief at the house in front of me. It was like something out of movie.

In front of me was a big two-story white house, with a matching white picket fence surrounding the backyard. Flowers were covering a large flowerbed around the porch, and there were two guys, who looked to be about our age, kicking around a football in the yard.

"Come on, I'll introduce you." Harry got out of the car and I followed him to the two boys, who had stopped playing and were staring at us.

"Zayn, Liam, this is Louis." Harry gestured towards me.

"Hi, Louis." The one with brown hair, and doe eyes held out his hand to me, but abruptly dropped it, frowning at something behind me.

I turned around to see Harry smiling sweetly at me. I wondered what he had said to Liam to make him put his hand down, but if it got me out of having to shake his hand I don't really care. I don' like touching people. Harry is the only exception, and that is only sometimes.

"Vas Happening?" A boy with dark quiffed hair and tan skin slung his arm around Liam's shoulders, grinning at me.

"Ignore Zayn, he's weird." Harry laughed, moving towards the front door.

I smiled at Zayn, and ran up beside Harry, who chuckled at me. He opened the big, black door and my suspicions were confirmed.

Harry's foster parents were rich and it was obvious. There was a white couch against the wall, across from a large flat-screen TV mounted above a fireplace. To the right of the couch were two leather recliners, and a glass coffee table sat in the middle on a furry white rug. The floors were a dark brown wood, and everything looked extremely expensive.

I followed Harry through the house until we reached a set of steps. He glanced back at me before staring up them, I followed.

His room was like any teenage guy's room. A bed, dresser, desk, TV, and there was even a bathroom connected to it. There were few posters on his wall, including one of a little kitten hanging on a branch, with the words 'Hang in There' written at the bottom. (Picture on the side) There was also a poster for a band called The Ramones.