Chapter 29: Outfits

Sans and Hatsume were at lunch talking about their latest creation, "Do you wanna try it out after school?" Hatsume asked, "Sounds fun, maybe we could invite someone." Sans said after gulping down some ketchup.

"I still don't understand how you can do that, but anyways that sounds like a good idea, have anyone in mind?"

"Eh, Izu?" She stroked her chin, "Broccoli head right?"

Sans chuckled, "Yeah," Sans went to take another sip of ketchup but ended up missing and spilling on his sleeve, "Dang it." He muttered.

Hatsume laughed at his poor attempt to clean his sleeve when she noticed something.

"Hey is that a part of your quirk?" An intrigued glare shot at him, "What?"

"Your arm." He pulled his sleeve up and realized what she was talking about. Before you could see through his transparent skin, but now all skin on his lower arm was gone. He slid off the white gloves he had been wearing lately and saw that the skin on his hand had also vanished.

"Hm, that's cool." He slid his now-stained sleeve back down his arm and put his gloves back on.

"Yeah, anyways back on topic-" Sans interrupted her, "Yeah, no sending Izuku into space."She gasped, "Oh come on, you can't tell me you weren't thinking the same thing."

"I admit, I was thinking about it, but I wasn't actually planning to do it, unlike someone," Sans said her name in between fake coughs.

She hit him and they began laughing, "Okay, okay, but seriously what time?" Sans thought for a minute.

"How about 3:30?" Hatsume shook her head, "Mm, 4:00?"

"Sure, I'll try to remember to tell Izuku." Sans said with a yawn, "Wait, what time is it right now?"

"10 minutes till next class," Sans said while looking up at the clock, "Oh alright."

"I'm bored... Bones... Bones." Hatsume started poking Sans repeatedly. "Then go to sleep," Sans mumbled as he lowered his head into his arms. "But I'm not lazy like you." She grumbled, "Well that sucks, goodnight."

"What's the point in even taking a nap if it's only going to be 4 minutes long?"

"Make that 3." Hatsume added, "Catnap."

"Mhm, oh look it's stutters, wait what's he doing here?" Sans kept his head down, "I don't know."

"Looks like he's looking for someone." Sans sighed and looked up to see Izuku walking around awkwardly, "Hey Izuku!" Izuku jumped slightly but then ended up smiling.

The bell rang as he started walking over to them, but he didn't seem to mind.

"Hey, guys." Izuku said as they stared at him, "What are ya' doing here, shouldn't you be in class?" Sans asked with a sly smile.

"Yeah, but Aizawa-Sensei wants everyone in homeroom to come to his class." Sans cocked his brow, "Alright, well I'll see ya' later Hat."

"Okay, bye Bones." She gathered her things as they left the cafeteria, "Do you know why he wants us all?" Sans asked."No, but I'm sure it's for a good reason or at least I hope." Sans chuckled, "Oh yeah, hey Izu do ya' wanna hang out with me and Hatsume today at 4:00?"

Izuku started mumbling random things, "Uh, bud..?" Sans shook him a little, "Ya' alright?" Izuku looked up at him.

"Yeah, sorry I do that sometimes, or so I'm told." Sans laughed, "That's fine, so what do ya' say?"

"I'll come, where are we meeting?" Izuku asked, "Well... y'know what I'll text it to you when I find out." Izuku frowned, "You guys planned to meet up, but you don't even know where, what will we be doing anyway?"

Sans shrugged, "Heh, yeah, you'll see, but I'm sure you'll like it." Izuku nodded as they approached the classroom marked 1-A.

"Welp, we're here." They walked in and saw that a few other students were missing, "Doesn't seem like everyone's here yet, let's take a seat." They both sat in their usual spots in the middle row and waited for everyone else to show up and soon enough everyone arrived.

"Alright class, now that you've all showed up, which took over 5 minutes, I'll explain why you all are here."

Aizawa pulled out a small remote and pushed it and a compartment in the wall opened up revealing many bright and dully colored uniforms with a name above each set of clothes.

"You would've gotten them sooner, but the people who made them decided to add a few extra things." Everyone got excited and rushed to the front of the room to grab their hero costumes.

"Grab yours and sit back down." Aizawa finished.

"No wonder they're late." Izuku said standing up, "Uhm, aren't you going to go and get yours too?" Sans shook his head, "Nope,"
"Uh, okay I'll be back." Izuku got to the front to grab his while Sans leaned back in his chair.

Everyone returned to their seats with their hero uniforms on their desks, all except for Sans.

"Do you not have a hero costume..?" Izuku whispered over to Sans, "No I do it's right here." Sans set his costume on his desk. It was dull but very captivating. It had a dark blue coat somewhat like a detective's, a mask that would cover the top part of his face. Silky black gloves which went about 5 inches under his forearm, black pants a grey shirt, and lastly a pretty dark green belt.

"How did you- never mind," Izuku studied his costume, "Woah, that's cool."

"Thanks made it myself," Sans said slyly, "Wait what?!"

"Alright, class, you all have thirty minutes to go try out your hero costumes, I'll meet you all on the field."

"Heh, today's a unique day, but hey at least I get to miss history." Izuku laughed, "We should get going." Sans nodded and they got up from their seats and a couple of other students followed.

Halfway to the locker rooms, Izuku looked at Sans to see he already had his costume on, "I don't understand you." Izuku said defeated.

Sans started laughing, "Don't worry, no one does."

After 5-6 minutes everyone had gotten dressed and made it out to the field in their new hero outfits.

"Bet, Zuku's going to go around asking how everyone's hero attire helps them," Katsuki said while nudging Sans and pointing at his brother.

"Can't bet on that, I'd lose." They laughed and joined everyone else.