Chapter 9: Help

Two months have passed and Sans was walking with Flynn down a quiet, mostly empty street.

"Wh-Where a-are w-we go-going?" Flynn asked.

"Well since it's still early I have to get back as soon as possible so me and eraser are going to head out for training," Sans said as a response.

"O-Oh, I tho-thought y-you had al-already d-done that?" Flynn says questioningly.

"No, I haven't, so we need to hurry, alright?" Sans asked.

"A-Alright..." Flynn said on cue.

"Thanks, Uhm, wait, stay there" Sans pulled out a small phone Aizawa had given him.

"O-Okay" Flynn sighed hoping the conversation wouldn't last for too long.

When he saw something that filled him with curiosity, and Flynn started to walk towards it. Sans soon noticed this and turned back around.

"Eraser..." Sans said into the phone.

"Sans is something wrong...?" Aizawa spoke back.

"I'll call you back later..." Sans then hung up before Aizawa could ask what had been going on, on the other side of the line.

"Flynn... what are you doing..." Sans asked seriously.

"Flynn..." Sans stepped towards him, but Flynn didn't even seem to notice his presence.

"Flynn... stop, where are you going... Flynn...?" Sans stared at him until he started to run.

"Flynn!" Sans yelled as he ran after him.

"Flynn if this is a prank it isn't funny... Flynn come back!" Sans shouted at Flynn worriedly.

Sans ended up following Flynn into an alleyway two blocks away from where they were standing 20 minutes ago.

"Flynn... why... where..." Sans looked up and screamed at him.

"Watch out!" He screamed desperately.

Sans summoned a large bone to block Flynn's path and he fell back.

"Flynn, please listen to me..." Flynn shook his head fast and looked around confused.

"What...?" Flynn said unknowing of where he was.

"Flynn... come to me..." Sans spoke in a low calm tone.

Flynn decided not to question it as he did not know what was going on when Sans ran at him shoving him back.

"W-Wha...!?" Flynn looked up at Sans and instantly noticed his serious and concerned face.

"Don't move..." Sans sid this quickly as he slowly stood up and carefully observed the area they 

were in.

"We're trapped..." Flynn had a confused look on his face, well he did until he understood why Sans had said this.

They were trapped, they were surrounded, by these wormholes, but they moved farther and closer to them all at once and then separately. Flynn had seemingly woke up there and all that he knew was that Sans was tired because of him.

"S-Sans... wh-what h-happened... w-what's go-going o-on..?" Flynn asked Sans.

Sans glanced at Flynn before speaking.

"I... don't know..." Sans said.

"Here... call eraser..." Sans then handed Flynn the phone and picked him up carefully.

Sans continued to jump back and forth trying to get out, while still trying to avoid the unknown wormholes that could take them to who knows where.

"He-Hello... eraser?!" Flynn spoke quickly.

"Flynn, where is Sans?" Aizawa asked.

"Uhm, he's a little busy at the-" Flynn was abruptly interrupted as Sans almost fell backward when a new wormhole appeared.

"Flynn?!" Aizawa said urgently.

"I-I'm ok-okay, b-but c-can y-you come..." Flynn said into the phone.

"I will, but you have to tell me where you are first okay?" Aizawa asked hurriedly while still maintaining a calm and gentle tone.

"I-I... d-don't kn-know wh-where w-we-" Flynn was cut off and the line went dead.

"Flynn... Flynn... the line died..." Aizawa swiftly grabbed his scarf and ran out the front door.

He pulled his phone back out when he got another call, it was Hisashi. Aizawa quickly answered.

"Shota, there's a problem!"

"S-Sans?!" Flynn slipped from Sans grasp and started to fall into one of the wormholes.

"Flynn!" Sans yelled as he grabbed his arm, yanking him out of the darkness.

"Flynn are you okay?" Sans asked worriedly.

"Y-yeah... I a-am..." Flynn said softly while trying to calm himself down.

Sans sighed as he too started to fall into one of the black holes, he quickly teleported, but as he did the black hole ripped the skin off of his leg, and he screamed in pain. Having never felt this kind of pain.

"S-Sans, ar-are y-you okay?!" Flynn asked while a small tear fell down his cheek.

"I-I'm fine..." Sans was on the ground holding his bloody leg.

"It's fine..." Sans slowly stood up only to stumble back down to the floor.

"I'll be fine..." Sans kept telling this to himself as he desperately tried to stand up.

Sans finally managed to stand up with the help of Flynn, barely supporting him. Sans breaths started to quicken when the wormholes surrounded them and with his injured leg, he couldn't dodge anymore.

The only thing he could do now was delay the inevitable, by backing into the corner with Flynn within arms reach.

"S-Sans we ca-can't a-avoid the-these t-things any-anymore... w-what d-d-do w-we do...?!" Flynn exclaims scaredly.

"I... I'm sorry... I don't know..." Sans said in an empty tone.

"This is where the disturbances were said to be... and I think Sans and Flynn have something to do it..." Hisashi spoke carefully as to not trigger Aizawa.

"Then let's hurry..." Aizawa said with no life in his voice.

"Flynn!" Sans yelled his brother's name.

But he didn't get a response, no instead he had to watch as his brother's limp body fell into the wormhole. Sans fell to his knees as everything turned black.

"Come on it's right..." Both Hisashi and Aizawa stopped for a moment and then continued like they just lagged unknowingly.

"Here..." Aizawa and Hisashi ran towards an alleyway to see Sans laying there alone, blood dripping from his hands and leg.

"Call an ambulance!" Aizawa urged.

Aizawa ran towards Sans as Hisashi started to dial a number into his phone.

"Sans... what happened to you... who did this..." Aizawa slowly picked Sans from the cold dirty ground and pulled him into his arms.

"They're on their way!" Hisashi yelled to Aizawa and he nodded.