Chapter 27: Battle

Date: #-##-##

'A week has passed since I've joined UA, and to tell the truth, it's been pretty fun. I've pretty much befriended almost everyone in my grade, classes are a bit boring though, well except for Da... Eraser's, he just goes into his yellow sleeping after he's done with his explanations.'

Date: #-##-##

'I think Hat might be onto me, but I'm not sure. It's now fully been two weeks since I've been here and nothing eventful has happened, well until I ran into the kid, Monoma? I think that's how his name is spelled, but whatever. He ran into me yesterday while I was hanging out with Izu' at lunch, he kept bullying us for some reason, and by the looks of it there's something wrong with him, but I'm not going into any detail.'

Date: #-##-##

'Third week, Hat is definitely onto me, but she isn't questioning anything. She met Flo- Flynn and knew something was up, how, I seriously don't know, maybe I'll tell her the truth. But even if I do decide to tell her, I'm going to wait, just for a little longer.'

Date: #-#-##

'I've started it. The machine that is, it's going to take a while, and I'm a bit worried. But if Flynn's correct, then there's still a chance for me to save him. Even if it might mean my end, he deserves to be back.'

"Guess that's enough for today." Sans got up and tossed on his uniform. He slid down the stair railing as usual and got a quick bite to eat.

"Bye Hana, have fun with Yua."

"Yeah, y-yeah, bye Riki."

Sans gave him a small wave before shifting himself between time and space and appearing behind a tree at the entrance of UA.

"Heh,"

"Wonder what Eraser's got planned today?" He sighed calmly and entered the school.

Sans wandered the halls for a bit before heading to room 1-A, and when he went inside, he saw Katsuki yelling at Kaminari for a probably dumb reason.

"Whatcha' guys doing?" Sans said as he came up from behind.

"Gah! Where the heck did you come from!?" Katsuki let an explosion erupt from his hand.

"Sansybro! What's up?" Kaminari said.

"Nothing much, what about you two?" Katsuki scoffed, but they ignored it.

"Were good, bro, but do you know what Aizawa Sensei's planned for today?" Kaminari asked with a skeptical expression.

"Nah, haven't even seen him this morning." Sans finished right as Iida started declaring for everyone to get to their seats since Aizawa was coming. Iida briskly walked back to his seat when the door opened revealing Aizawa and someone else.

"Hello, class." Aizawa walked inside and the person followed him, they were much taller than Aizawa, they also had light blue hair which, to be honest really complimented their eyes.

"As you should know this is Vladking, today class 1-A and 1-B will be participating in something that I will get into with more detail later on."

"Hello, students, my class is waiting in the hall, so let's get going."

Every one started murmuring to each other as they arose from their seats and headed for the door.

"Go straight to the locker rooms and get into your P.E uniforms," Aizawa announced.

"Hm, this will be interesting," Sans said on their way there. "Tch, who cares, I'm going to obliterate everyone." Sans mimicked Katsuki and a few of the boys laughed.