s e v e n

Me? A super soldier?

"I – I don't think so," I said. "I mean, they'd never given me the serum before."

"What did they give you the day you were rescued?" Tony asked.

"I don't – I don't know," I said truthfully. "But it amplified everything."

Steve and Natasha looked to each other.

"I think Bruce should run some tests," Natasha said.

"Also, you beat the ever loving shit out of a super soldier," Tony added.

I knew he was referring to Bucky. I clenched my fists and took a deep breath.

"And that super soldier is with Bruce right now," Clint said. "I think we should keep these two separate for now."

I crossed my arms. I felt childish, but I really did hate him. He had done so many bad things to me.

"She has the right," Wanda said quietly.

Tony nodded but Steve shook his head.

"Just because he's your friend doesn't mean his actions don't have consequences," Tony said sternly.

"It wasn't him!" Steve said exasperatedly.

"Let her be mad for a while," Tony said.

"You do know that I'm standing right here, right?" I said.

"Bucky's out of the lab now," Clint said. "Y/n can go in."

"Let's go," Nat said.

She led me from the room.

"You really hate him?" she asked after a while.

"Yes," I said. "He killed my parents and tortured me for nearly ten years."

Natasha's mouth thinned but she didn't say anything. We continued walking until we reached the labs. We walked into Bruce's lab to see him setting up the blood tests.

"You can just sit here," Bruce said kindly, pointing to a chair.

I sat down and he set up the needle. He came close to piercing my skin and I jerked away.

"Sorry," I muttered. "I don't like needles."

"Focus on me," Nat said.

I looked directly at her and tried to ignore Bruce.

"We can finally start your training. I got the go ahead from Fury. We can start right away, if you'd like," she continued.

I nodded.

"Yeah, that sounds good," I said.

"And we can bring Wanda to help with the powers," Natasha said.

I nodded again.

"Done," Bruce said.

I looked to him to see he had a couple of vials of my blood already.

"Ready to start training?" Nat asked.

I nodded and she led me from the room.

What if I was actually a super soldier? What if I actually had telekinetic abilities?

I shook the thoughts from my head as we entered the training room. Wanda was already there with Vision. I smiled at the two of them. They weren't quite official yet, but they were so cute together.

"Y/n," Vision greeted formally.

"Hi, Vision," I said quietly.

I was a little bit embarrassed about my outburst. I must have looked insane.