034

"Dream!"

"YESS!", Dream shouted loudly.

"I'm sorry, but it's the end of the line for you!"

"WAIT WHAT?"

"NIKI! YOU'VE WON LOVE OR HOST!"

"YAY!" She beamed.

Now was the most suspenseful part. Did Niki choose love or host?

"She chose.... LOVE! SHE CHOSE LOVE!"

Oh my god! "NIKI!!"

"CHARLIE!!!"

"WE GOTTA HAVE A WEDDING!"

"YESSS!!"

Charlie started her 'date' stream, and Austin raided her.

🔴 CharlieAlex is Live: DATE WITH NIKI! JOIN OR I'LL EAT YOUR TOES!
98.46k Viewers

The two joined a survival world, and right away Niki dug up a flower and tossed it to Charlie.

"Awe!! Niki my beloved!"

"Charlie my beloved!"

Charlie got some wood and other materials to give to Niki. While Niki was building the cottage, Charlie was getting them some goods. She only found 4 diamond, so she decided to make something for Niki. "Oh Nikiiiii!", She called. "Yes?", Niki laughed, and paused building the house. Charlie tossed her a pair of diamond boots, and Niki spammed crouch. "AWE THANK YOU, BUG!"

After a couple more hours, they were about to end stream. Dream was leaning against the door frame, watching as the stream wrapped up. Niki and Charlie's house was finished, and it looked adorable! It was made of dark oak, and had lots of vines and flowers. They girls said goodbye, then hung up the phone.

"Hey.", Dream walked over to the bed, patting the spot next to him. "I need to ask you something"

"Oh, sure", Charlie sat next to him.

"You and Niki? Are you two something?"

"No! We are just friends."

"Okay, good."

"Why?"

Dream moved some of Charlie's hair out of her face, (a/n yes my gay ass threw up while reading this :)) and leaned in to kiss her.