032

LOH

Charlie was set up in the guest room, or 'her room' with her PC, along with her mic and webcam. She was very nervous, seeing as she's never done anything like this. Soon enough, love or host started. (a/n tbh it's been a while since i've watched a loh so if i write something off, don't come at me!)

"Welcome all! Today Charlie will be 'adventuring' with us to find true love!", Austin starts.

"Unless I get hosted.", She rolls her eyes. "Why don't you introduce yourself for us, Charlie!", Austin nervously laughs.

"Oh! Uh. I'm Charlie Alex! I'm a 21 year old Minecraft Streamer, and I uh enjoy painting!"

"Awesome! Thank you! Now, let's introduce everyone else!

"Hi, I'm Karl Jacobs!" Karl?! KARLLL!. "I like Minecraft, and I think we could make a good match!", he proudly states while trying to make the fboy face.

"Next!", Austin shouts.

"Hi! I'm Technoblade, or Techno." AYE TECHNO! "I like potatoes."

"Okay, thank you? Next!"

"I'm George! Here to take Charlie's heart", he winked.

"Oh- uh thank you George. Next!"

"Hello! I'm Dream!" At least with him here, maybe things will be a bit more tolerable. "I think I will 100% win!"

"We'll see about that! Next!"

"I'm Schlatt."

"That's it?"

"Yup", Schlatt said, while shoving cereal in his mouth.

"Very- interesting.", Charlie added. He winked, then Austin quickly called the next person.

"Hii!! I'm Niki! I think that this will be very fun, and might I add I am in love with that sweater! Where did you get it?"

"Thrifted!!", Charlie piped up.

"Oh my god! You gotta teach me ho-"

"NEXT!", Austin interrupted.

After a couple more introductions, it was time! "Okay, time to make your elimination! Dm me!" Charlie pulled out her dm's, and quickly typed in the name.

"Okay, Charlie has texted me the name. On the bottom three: George, Schlatt, and Sapnap."

"WHY ME?!", Sapnap threw his fists onto his desk. "I don't need no 'hey mamas' boy"

"Sapnap...", Austin started. "You're safe! Schlatt- I'm sorry but you are gone!"

"WHAT HAVE I EVER DONE TO YOU CUNT?"

"Bitch, your introduction was just 'hey charlie' think of something better then get back to me"

Schlatt flipped off the camera then left the call. Bursts of laughter erupted through her headset, as Austin continued. "Now, we have a special guest. Please welcome, JACK MANIFOLD!"

"Hey chat!", Jack waved to the camera.