017

Charlie was underneath 5 blankets, mascara streaming down her face. She keeps getting dm's from a bunch of people saying rude things, and over all being a bitch. It has been 2 days since the war, and #charlieisoverparty has been still trending on twitter. She has gotten so many messages from her new friends asking if she was okay. Charlie wasn't the type of person to express her feelings, but instead she keeps them bottled up. To be honest, she was feeling like shit. She threw up 3 times that morning, because she was crying too much.

knock knock

"Charlie I got you some pizza. No pineapple", Tyson laughed, leaning against the door frame. "Go away", Charlie mumbled underneath the blankets, making it hard for Tyson to understand what she's saying. Tyson took that as a challenge. "WHAT THE FUCK!", Charlie screamed, as Tyson pulled her ankles from underneath the blankets. "What's wrong. Talk to me." Charlie rolled her eyes. "Go away Ty." She playfully pushed him off her bed. "Fine. But at least call Clay. He has been ringing your phone non-stop. When she didn't reply, Tyson got up and left her room, shutting the door behind him. "Shit, I have to stream in like 10 minutes", she whispered.

Charlie groaned and pulled on a large t-shirt, which used to be Tyson's. Soon enough, she was live. For the most part she got pretty nice comments, even though the chat was on sub-only mode. "Hey guys, gals and non-binary pals! How are we doing today?", Charlie started. She quickly remembered to set her discord on 'do not disturb'. All she wanted today was a peaceful stream. "So today chat, we are playing on the SMP! We will probably just explore and maybe expand my house."

< yuckcharli joined the game >

< purpled > hi charlie!

"Chat! It's Purpled!", Charlie hasn't met him before, but he seemed nice.

< yuckcharli > hey!!

< purpled > i need help getting some netherite, wanna help?

< yuckcharli > sure! omw

Charlie made her way to the portal and met Purpled on the inside. "Hey Charlie!", Purpled joined the VC. She hummed and they talked, while mining some ancient debris.

< Dream has joined the game >

< Dream > charlie

< yuckcharli > yes big d

< Dream > okay first of all, did tommy mention that name? and second, i need to talk to you

< yuckcharli > busy rn

She kept her response short, and continued mining. She was grateful that Purpled didn't mention any of the hate she's been getting.

< Dream > charlie! i need to talk to you

< yuckcharli > i'm streaming lol

< Dream > oh

< Dream left the game >

word count: 432