025

"Oh c'mon, it would be a fantastic idea!! Imagine all the content!", Tommy jumped off the couch. He was trying to convince everyone to rent a bigger Airbnb, and invite almost if their friends. "Tommy, who do you think I am? A doctor? I'm even more broke then a college student." Charlie shot him a warning glare. "What if everyone chips in? Like they all pay for their own ticket, and a bit for the place?", Jack chimed in. Damn, he's got me there. "I guess that's a good idea.", Everyone hummed in agreement.

The best people ever + dream

Dream
i still hate the groupchat name

Tubbo
How would everyone like to fly to Brighton? We were thinking of renting a new Airbnb and everyone can chip in.

Niki
When you say 'everyone'?

Charlie
EVERYONE!

George
POG OMG IM IN

SnackPack
IM SO IN. but only if charlie changes my username back.

Charlie
ur lucky i'm desperate

Sapnap
Thanks ;)

Dream
charlie...

Charlie
yeah...?

Dream
i get to meet you

Tommy
yes big man you get to meet ur girlfriend

Dream
tommy stfu. WHERES MY TICKET

Well, everything was set into place. Everyone was going to fly in tomorrow, though they would arrive hours apart. Charlie was by the front door with Jack, waiting for Tommy and Tubbo to finish packing the last of their things. "Hurry children!", Jack yelled. "Jack you fucking suck", Tommy fought, dragging his suitcase down the stairs making a thump each step.

Finally, they were all in the car. Jack was driving, Charlie in shotgun, and Tommy is in the backseat with Tubbo. Currently, Tommy and Charlie were belting to 'Everybody Talks'.

"Hey baby, won't you look my way? I can be your new addiction", Charlie started to quietly sing.

"Hey baby, what you gotta say? All you're giving me is fiction", Tommy joined in.

At this point, Charlie looked at the seat behind her, to the smiling Tommy. "Oh no", Jack laughed, as Tubbo pulled out his phone to record.

I'm a sorry sucker and this happens all the time I found out that everybody talks. Everybody talks, everybody talks!", They belted.

It started with a whisper. And that was when I kissed her! And then she made my lips hurt, I could hear the chit chat. Take me to your love shack! Mama's always gotta back track. When everybody talks back!", They sung, as Jack turned off the radio. "Hey, what the fuck man?", Tommy yelled. "Sorry I have a headache", He wheezed.

"I'm totally posting that video on instagram!", Tubbo managed to get out.

word count: 434