026

Jack, Tommy, Tubbo and Charlie were the first people to arrive. Everyone else was arriving a bit later, so they decided dibs the bigger rooms. "Okay we need a room plan, since we each can't have our own.", Tubbo explained. "Minx and Niki already asked if they can share a room, same with Sapnap and Karl." After an hour, they figured out the room plans. Charlie agreed to share a room with Dream, which caused laughs from Jack, and Tommy.

knock knock

"Oh my god oh my god!", Charlie yelled. She jumped off the couch and ran to open the door. Behind it, Dream and George were standing with huge smiles on their faces. At that moment, Charlie could only stare at Dreams face. She's never actually seen what he looked like until now. "HOLY SHIT!", Charlie jumped into his arms. "Wow, it's good to see you too, Charlie.", George rolled his eyes. "Oh shut up I saw you like 2 weeks ago." Charlie ushered them inside and Jack dragged their bags into the living room. "So George, you and I are gonna share a room.", Jack exclaimed, as he dropped their bags onto the couch. "Guess who's sharing a room with me Snuffles?", Charlie propped her elbow onto the open kitchen counter. "SLEEPOVER!", Dream jumped around.

A few hours later everyone arrived, except Schlatt. He had last minute video plans to film, so he couldn't make it. "Oh shit I need to stream today, since I haven't in like a week.", Charlie ran upstairs, Karl and Fundy trailing behind her. Her PC was set up on the desk in her room waiting for her. "So what's the stream plan?", Fundy pulled up a chair next to her. Karl did the same, grabbing a pair of headphones. "Um, probably just chatting or maybe play some minecraft. I'm not too sure."

"Hey guys, gals, and non-binary pals!", She started. "As you can see, we have Karl and Fundy here! We will probably just be chatting." Charlie was pretty sure she just broke the internet. She forgot to tweet out about the meet up with everyone. "Hey, does anyone have shampoo-" Wilbur came in, only to be interrupted by a pillow flying towards his face. "What the hell?", Wilbur wheezed. "I'm streaming!"

After a few more hours, the stream ended. It ended up being loads of fun, and she got almost no hate. Charlie was a bit confused on why there was no hate, because she didn't think Dream's "speech" would work. Soon enough, the guys left her room and Dream entered. "Hey, dinners on the table. No promises it's any good considering Tommy and Tubbo cooked.", Dream laughed and grabbed some clothes out out his bag. "Oh, I'm not hungry." He hummed then left to go to the washroom and change, while Charlie set up some pillows for her on the floor.

"What are you doing?", Dream asked.

"Making a make-shift bed on the floor. You'd be surprised how creative I am."

"We can share the bed dumbass."

What in the wattpad is going on here.

"Are you sure? I wouldn't want to make you uncomfortable."

"Of course, Charlie. What kind of friend would I be if I let my best friend sleep on the floor."

Awe okay that was kinda sweet.

Charlie threw the pillows onto the bed and climbed in. Dream was on Youtube, while Charlie was scrolling through Twitter.

- Tyson (@itstyson) | 2 days ago
@itsmaddi is moving in w me! love you babe
❤️ 💬 🔄
|
maddi (@itsmaddi)
awe love you babe, even if we need to paint the entire place 😍

"What the hell?", Charlie shot up and held her phone to her ear. A confused place was plastered onto Dream's face. He mouthed "What's wrong?" But she faced away from him, hearing the ringing through her phone. "Hey, this is Tyson. I can't come to the phone right now, but leave a message!" Tyson's ringtone spoke. "SHIT!", Charlie yelled.

"Woah woah woah what's going on?", Dream held her shoulders.

"Tysons moving in with his idiot girlfriend."

"Why is that bad? Are they moving out of the country?"

"No, they are moving into MY apartment!"

"Did he text you about it?"

"NO!"

All of the sudden, her phone lit up. "It's Tyson!"

"Tyson. What the hell?!"

"Who's this?", A female voice stuttered.

"Umm this is Tyson's sister, who is this?"

"His girlfriend. He's busy at the moment."

"Yeah, I heard. You can't move into my apartment. I have a busy schedule and you'd get in the way."

"Oh, well Tyson told me that you were moving out."

"WHAT?"

"Sorry."

"Get him on the phone. Now."

"Babe- Yeah shes on the phone. Mhm mhm."

"Hello? Charlie?"

"What the HELL is going on? For your information, i'm not moving. That is MY apartment, and it's written in MY name."

"Well i'm not moving either. You know I don't have cash. I already packed up your things."

Charlie was on the verge of tears, though she didn't want to embarrass herself in front of Dream who was still holding her shoulders. She was so angry. Tyson had the audacity to pack up her things and kick her out of her own home. Who the hell does he think he is? She hung up on him, climbing back into bed. "He's kicking you out?", Dream asked, after what it felt like hours of silence. "I guess. It's hard to argue with him"

"Do you have a place to go?"

"Not really. I mean I could maybe stay with George for a bit, but I don't know if I really want to.

"Why not? Where would you go?"

"George and I aren't too too close, at least we aren't close enough to be roommates. Plus, I don't want to intrude on him."

"Why don't you come move in with me?"

"What?"

word count: 974