009

(a/n) the plot of the dream smp will be changed a bit in this story so bear with me :)

"WHAT!", Dream just finished explaining everything, and let's just say Charlie didn't take the news calmly.

"And you didn't tell me sooner because..?", Charlie started.

"I didn't want you to freak out, I don't know. Plus I already know I'm too hot to handle.", Dream sarcastically remarked.

Charlie was dead silent. She didn't know what to say. She totally embarrassed herself for weeks thinking that this 'Clay' guy was an average dude. But now she was streaming with the guy?

After a few hours of talking, Dream finally convinced Charlie to get some sleep.

*buzz buzz*

"Ugh." Charlie flipped over to reach for her phone. "12:20pm" Oh my god. She was supposed to be live in 10 minutes! Charlie quickly pulled a brush through her greasy hair and threw on a maroon jumper. "Shit shit shit", She silently cursed herself. She turned on her PC, which took forever to load by the way, and put in her headset. "Took you long enough", Dreams voice echoed through the headphones. "Sorry, I woke up like 10 minutes ago.", She excused herself. "That's fine. So we can play some minecraft on the SMP, then maybe George or Sapnap can join later. Does that sound fine?". Charlie hummed as a response.

Soon enough, the 'starting soon' screen disappeared, and her webcam popped up. "Hello guys, gals, and non-binary pals! How are we doing? I'm doing excellent, thank you for asking!". Charlie was pretty excited to stream. If anything went wrong, she had Clay (or Dream) to comfort her. Plus, she hasn't been getting as much hate lately. "Today we have a special guest!", That was Dreams cue to unmute himself. "Hello chat!", Dream beamed.

user12: omg she lied about knowing dream? bitch move

user45: ummm why is he with her wtf

user7: if they go on the SMP, i will unfollow! 

Charlie quickly turned her chat onto "sub-only" mode. "So today I am taking Charlie onto the Dream SMP!!", Dream proudly brags. "Hey this is my stream and you are taking it over", Dream scoffed. "Well maybe the fans like me better!"

"So who's on the SMP right now?", Charlie asked. "Let me check", Dream cleared his throat then continued. "Tubbo, Tommy, and Eret." I hummed and logged onto the server.

< yuckcharli has joined the game >

"Now I gotta run all the way back to spawn", Dream mumbled. Charlie stifled a laugh and got some wood.

< tommyinnit > woman?

< yuckcharli > mhm

< Tubbo_ > hello charlie!!!

< tommyinnit > are you american?

< yuckcharli > nope

A millisecond after Charlie sent that message, a sound rung through her headset indicating someone joined the VC. "Woman?", a loud obnoxious voice was on the other end. "Hello Tommy!", Charlie beamed. "Wait you sound American! WHAT THE HELL YOU JUST LIED!" Charlie leaned back in her chair and rolled her eyes. She leaned back to her desk and got close to the mic. "I'm Canadian dipshit". Then a sound rung once more through the headset. Tommy left the call.

< tommyinnit > tubbo vc3 now

Dream started wheezing, which eventually made Charlie laugh even louder. "He is probably gonna invite you to L'Manburg", Dream managed to cough out. "Well I would be honoured!", I scoffed.

They streamed for 2 more hours, and Dream helped Charlie build a house near the Community House. They decided after that she should end the stream. Dream left the call, and as Charlie was about to end the stream, Tommy joined the VC. "CHARLIE!", Tommy yelled. "What the fuck Tommy", Charlie scoffed. "Meet me in vc3!", Then Tommy left.

Charlie hopped onto vc3, where Tommy, Tubbo, Eret, Fundy, and Wilbur all were chatting. "I think she will help us during the war-", Wilbur started. "Oh hello Charlie. Welcome, welcome." Charlie nervously laughed a bit glancing at her chat, scared. "I'm just gonna get straight to the point. We want you as a double agent for L'Manburg."

word count: 671