Chapter 10: Keeps Getting Worse & Mother's Letter

It is now Sunday and I'm bored to death. I was lying on my bed, just kicking my feet back and forth. Ever since yesterday I had, had a painful stinging sensation in my neck. It seems to get worst by the hour. I got up and felt the room spin. I clutched onto the end of my bed to keep from falling. I shut my eyes, tight. I re-opened them. The room wasn't spinning anymore. I sighed in relief.

I slowly walked to the door, but my dissyness came back. I fell back onto the ground. I groaned in pain, when my back met the cold floor. Once I had calmed down, I just layed there. Fear forming to get up. I had a feeling in my stomach that was telling me to just stay there. That or Violet was telling me I should get up. Since, I most of the time do the opposite from what she says. 

A knock on the door interuppted my thoughts. I groaned. I sat up, clentching my stomach, and used my molecuar-kenisis to open the door.  Standing at the door was, what I believe was an excoskeleton. One of Mr. Davenport's prototypes probably. 

In the exco's hands was a box. Must be the package Mr. Davenport said will come for me, I thought. I motioned the exco to leave the box by the door. I saw the robot nod and he placed the box on the floor. The exco then walked away, making a small schreeching. I held onto my ears. Oh, bionic super-hearing you're killing me. 

I used my kenisis and grabbed the box and closed the door. I brought the package over to me and placed it on my lap. I picked at the duck tape around the edges of the box, thinking of what was in there. I sighed. It was probably another gift that Sabrina never wanted, I thought. Father always gave me a hand-me-downs from Sabrina or stuff that she didn't want. 

I rolled off the duck tape and opened the box. I removed some purple and pink tissue papers and gasped when I saw a piece of paper that caught my eyes. Katie Valentine. [picture of Katie on the side} Tears started to form in my brown eyes. I picked up the letter and read it. Here is what the letter read:

Dear Dani,

Bye the time you are reading this it will be your 15th birthday. I'm sure you've accomplished so much so far. Now I know I'm not the best when it comes to words but I will try.                                           

Dani. You are my sunshine and joy. You are the daughter I've always wanted. You made my dreams of having a beautiful, intelligent, successful, daughter come true.

I could say all these words in person but I would probably burst into tears in the middle of it. I just want you to know, you will always have my love and support. No matter what kind of person you become in the future, good or bad, I will always love you, my daughter. 

Good luck in your life, D. I know you have a bright and incredible future a head of you. Happy 15th Birthday, Dani. I love you. 

Sincerly,

Katie Valentine.

Tears streamed down my puffy cheeks. I wiped them away and held the letter close to my chest. More tears came out. I didn't stop them this time. I let them pour down. 

I then wiped away a few tears and placed the letter beside the box. I removed more tissue paper from the box to uncover a few of my mother's most prized possesions. I gasped once again and began to search through all of the stuff. 

In the box was a few of my mother's diaries frrom when she was a teenager and a few song books. There was a few pictures of my mother and me. I smiled at the thought of her. I missed her. I put everything back in the box and stared at it. 

I then took the box and used my kenisis and placed it on my pink nightstand. I then brought my knees to my chest and clutched onto them. So hard that I swore I felt blood come out of my knee. I let all my tears come out until, no more tears came out. I then slowly crept to my bed and crawled underneath the covers.  I fell asleep. Asleep ful of pain. Emotionally and physically. 

{AUTHOR'S NOTE: Sorry that this chapter sucked. I had writer's block but I needed to update. If you people out there have any ideas on how I should improve this please comment and tell me. Thank you. Bye-Bye!!!!}