Chapter 18: Advance Or Not To Advance? That Is The Question Part 3

I walked back into the training room. Everyone was here. I looked up at Chase, and saw he was smiling at Lauren. I looked back down. I could feel my heart breaking inside my chest. I don't understand, how he could do this to me. Or how he was capable of breaking me?

"Okay. Are you guys ready?" Mr. Davenport asked. I shrugged, while everyone nodded. "KK. Now this test will be broken into parts. First we will do the bonic challenge, where the mentors and I will see how you control your abilities. Then you will have the written exam. Where you will answer questions based on your bionic knowledge. Cuz' being a hero is more than fighting. It is being clever and knowing what to do over the past. And the last challenge, is the physical challenge. Where you will fight a mentor." Mr. Davenport explained.

The first two challenges, I was okay with. The last one, not too much. How am I supposed to fight a mentor. They've had more training with their bionics.

Chase then walked over to me. He handed me his phone. "Are you nervous?" He asked, softly smiling.

(Italics = Dani's text message)

I guess so. But shouldn't you go ask Lauren. After all she does hate me. If she sees you around me, then you would have blown you're chance.

I handed Chase the phone. He looked at the message, and then a frown appeared on his face. He looked at me. "You actually think? Dani. I do have a crush on Lauren. But you are one of the few people who like me. And not like fans do. They only like me cuz' I'm bionic. And unlike the rest of the students in this academy, you allow me to teach. So. I don't care if I blow my chance with Lauren. You're more important to me," Chase said. 

I couldn't help but smile when he said that. You're more important to me. Those words rang through my head. That pained feeling in my chest, disapperaed. I think this might mean Chase likes me, more than a friendly way, but. I can't be sure.

{AUTHOR'S NOTE:

Just asking if you guys could read my 3 other Lab Rats FanFics and vote on them. I would really appriciate it. The tittles of them and the descriptions are, 

1. Everybody Wants To Rule The World (Lab Rats Fanfic Season 3)

It is now season 3 of Lab Rats. Things are still chaotic for the Davenport family. Liv is still trying to figure out who she really is. Bree is still trying to be in a long term relationship. Chase is trying to muster up the courage to admit his feelings to Liv. Leo is trying to be apart of the team and go on missions. Adam is still Adam. And there's a mad man after them, again. Will the Rats ever have a normal life? Follow Liv and the Davenport/Dooley family as they try to balance their lives and save the world in Everybody Wants To Rule The World. {You might also want to check out the song everybody wants to rule the world by Lorde from the Hunger Games}

2. Bionic Heroes (Lab Rats FanFic)

Bionic Heroes. Are formed. Not created.

3. The Bet ((A Parallel Universe Chase Henderson FanFic)

5 Polar Opposite People
4 Dreams
3 Oppourtunities
2 Hopeful Lovers
1 Bet
(Sort of like Cinderella, I guess)

Please read. Now. Any thoughts on this chapter. Comment below. I will have part 4 up next Sunday.}