Chapter 12: Getting Bullied Again

*Dani's P.O.V.*

I was right now in my room. It was Tuesday. After the events of yesterday, Spin and Leo got closer to each other. So did Chase and Sebastian. But those guys are still rivals. Mr. Davenport was fine. He just needed a day off to rest. I kicked my feet back and forth. I was bored. There was a knock on my door and I went to open it. Spin walked in. I waved at him. "Hey, Dani." Spin walked over to one of my bean bag chairs and sat down.

We chatted for a while, but then he got a phone call from Bob. I didn't hear what they were saying. But I did know that Spin had to leave. We said goodbye, and he left. I geo-leaped outside to get some fresh air. I walked to a tree and sat down underneath it. I closed my eyes and breathed in the fresh ocean air. 

It was so relaxing and peaceful, until a group of people who I never wanted to see again. Lauren and her posey stood in front of me. Glaring at me, evilily. I sheepishly smiled. "Did you really think that you would get away with humiliating me, in front of the entire school?" Lauren asked me. I gulped. Thanks alot, Violet. Thanks to you I'm about to get beaten up by 5 girls, I said to Violet. You're welcome. I could feel her smirking in the back of my head. I shook the thought and Violet out of mind. "Don't you shake your head at me!," Lauren yelled. I jumped, taken a back. I was going to run for it but then I remembered I couldn't out-run 5 other girls. They all had super-speed. I looked at each of them. They stared down at me with evil eyes. I then quickly geo-leaped back to the music room. 

When I got there I gasped for air. Why did you have to beat her in that challenge? I asked Violet. Well excuse me if I can't back down from a challenge. Scardey Cat, Violet replied. I rolled my eyes and took in deep breaths. I waited for about an hour and went outside. Hopefully Lauren had given up on beating me up and moved on to something different. I walked to the girl dormitory. But was stopped at the door by Lauren. "Oh, look. The little chicken is back," she said has her and her posey surrounded me. 

I gulped. All of a sudden all 5 girls threw laser spheres at me. I screamed, quietly. The pain surged through my body. It was worse than the first time. After they were finished, I collasped on the ground. My eyes started to close. But before they were shut I heard Lauren and her posey walk away. I then heard footsteps scattering towards me and a frantic voice say: ARE YOU OKAY? After that everything went black.

{AUTHOR'S NOTE: 

Sorry I haven't posted in a while. This week was so difficult. But luckily it is now my 2 week spring break. YAY! Please vote, heart, comment and follow me. Oh and no hate towards the Fifth Harmony girls. Bye peps!}