022. SHARE A BED

━━━━━━━(🌉)━━━━━━━

022. SHARE A BED

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

LADIES AND GENTLEMAN, I PRESENT to you Escobar and Partridge staring at the stuff in their apartment.

They've been both wondering who'll be arranging all of it, since none of them wanted to help the other.

Julie sighed and decided to give herself a tour of the apartment. It was mostly white, except the bedroom wall being some shade of grey and ─ wait a minute ─

"There's only one fucking bed?" Julie questioned out loud as Louis made his way their as quick as he can.

"Wow, first the apartment and now this. God forbid us from being away from each other." He says, shaking his head and walking out, starting to arrange the stuff himself.

"If you're thinking I'll do yours, then no."

"I didn't ask you to do it anyway." She sneered and grabbed her box full of a few books and her diary.

"You write a diary?" He said, trying to hold back a laugh as she narrowed her eyes at him.

"It's none of your business, Partridge."

She walked away from him, taking out one of her books and starting to keep them on the shelf.

She remembered how they were 'friends' back then. Now that she looks back at it, they were nothing but acquaintances.

As the day started to come to an end, they were almost done. There was still a lot of stuff to unpack, however they left it for the other day. The walls were mostly white in every room and it needed some colour. Definitely.

"You know I've never cooked before you asshole, and you still want to take this risk?" Louis shouted from the kitchen as Julie looked up from the book she was reading in the living room for a split second.

"I just want to eat!"

"What if I drug it?"

"Sounds good to d!e with the 'love of my life'."

"Sure, 'darling'."

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

"Escobar? Did you actually die?" Louis says, trudging through the apartment only to find her asleep on the couch.

Though he wasn't really one to be nice to her, he didn't want her to sleep on a bloody couch either way, that too when she hasn't had dinner yet.

"Escobar." He got on his knees, softly patting her cheek. "Wake up, or you won't get dinner."

When she didn't wake up even after all his attempts, he simply put his effort into picking her up. Just in case you didn't understand, he had her in his arms.

As he laid her on the bed, he noticed how peaceful she looked in her sleep rather than when she was conscious of her thoughts.

She mumbled something in her sleep and he tried his best to stay quiet. He pulled the sheets over her and started to leave, but she didn't let go off his arm.

He tried to pull away as softly as he could, but she just didn't let go. He tried again, this time she lets him go.

He smiles to himself for a second, but then exits to have dinner.

When he came back, he found her sleeping just the way she was earlier.

Isn't it funny how if they never met that night, they wouldn't have been here in this situation at all?

If they had just been met like normal people do, they hadn't have been despising each other?

If they didn't hate each other, they would've actually fallen for the other.

Funny, isn't it?

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

JULIE WAS SO PISSED RIGHT now.

She did know there was only bed, but she didn't know that Louis would've been fine sharing it with her.

"Who does that anyway?" She mumbles to herself while heating up the food he left for her.

She was grateful for the food, but did you think she was going to admit it? Yeah? No.

"He could've slept anywhere, the floor even maybe." That's when she stopped.

"Didn't I sleep on the couch?" She asked herself. Well, we wouldn't go there Escobar, but go ahead guess it yourself.

She sat on the table, eating the dinner and swinging her legs back and forth in the middle of the night.

"He better not have touched me inappropriately." She stated. She put the utensils in the sink and went back in the room.

"I don't think he did, he's a fucking dick but he wouldn't have done that."

He looked so adorable that she almost forgot about how she hated him. But it wasn't something she'd do, never in a million years.

She pushed him over to the side and make place for herself as she laid back down, but he ended up wrapping his arm around her anyway.

She pushed him away, only for him to do it again.

She finally gave up, letting him be. She could feel his breath near her neck, and his smile. It was strange, how he smiled in his sleep.

But that didn't mean anything, they could never happen.

They weren't made for each other, they were too different. They weren't perfect, but they loved themselves.

Not each other.

Oh darling, did you forget? This was a  game, and they were the players. There are supposed to be no sentiments here, but oh well.

Zoe says !
yes, i am loving this

Zoe says !yes, i am loving this