010. FANCY PROBLEM

━━━━━━━(🌉)━━━━━━━

010. FANCY PROBLEM

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━   

(Real life with a bit of social media)

"Hold on, your mother left for work without leaving breakfast for us?" Louis asks Will, who was still trying to look for some leftovers in the refrigerator.

"Isn't it obvious? Great!" He exclaims in frustration, closing the refrigerator. "There are no leftovers either!"

"Let me cook then." ── "Oh hell no."

"C'mon, I am a good cook." Louis pouts as William rolls his eyes.

"Please, I still remember when we were in 7th grade. You said you'll heat milk and then you forgot about it. The kitchen was literally flooded with milk." He crosses his arms over his.

"Jeez, okay then. How do you plan for our breakfast?"

"Let's crash onto Julie's place."

"I thought you'd say Yara's but okay. After marriage." Louis smirks as William ignores him with his full might.

"We can walk to her home, it's a 20 minute walk."

"Let's get some flowers on the way, they're a great start to a morning." Louis smiles as Will nods and grabs some money.

They lock the door and Will puts the keys in his pocket. On their way to Julie's home, they stop near a flower's shop as Louis said he wanted to get some flowers. They pay for a bouquet of tulips.

"Wait, coming!" Julie says as the two of them knock on the door. She swings open the door and a William and a Louis with a bouquet of flowers─ tulips to be specific─ standing in front of her door.

"Your home looks a bit messy, but I guess that okay." William walks in, his gaze falling on everything around the room.

"Flowers, I thought they'll be a good start to a morning." Louis smiles widely, handing her the bouquet and walking in. She inhales the sweet scent
and closes the door.

"And what exactly is the purpose of your visit?" Julie cocks an eyebrow at William who was rather busy inspecting a pair of glasses before he looks up.

"Basically, mom left for work without leaving breakfast so we thought we'll come over your place." He says, keeping down the glasses he was just holding.

"To have breakfast?"

"Yes."

"Bad luck." She chuckles, keeping down the bouquet she was holding. "I have made nothing for me yet, but I was planning on cooking 2-minute noodles as I was busy, fixing my bookshelf and the entire home as well."

"Told you! You should've let me cook breakfast!" Louis happily exclaims and starts to walk into the kitchen but is stopped by Julie.

"Nope. You're not going in my kitchen."

"Dang it!" He mutters and sits down a chair.

"We can go out to eat later, if you promise to help me clean up my home." She leans over the doorframe as William sighs and nods. "Spectacular! Then I'll go back to doing the bedrooms and you can clean the kitchen and bathroom."

"Wait, can I help with the bookshelf?" Julie nods immediately and he jumps back to his feet and follows him in her room.

"I've done the bed already. Just the bookshelf that's going to take time." She starts to give Louis her books who keeps them down on the desk.