021. PLAY THE GAME, DARLING

━━━━━━━(🌉)━━━━━━━

021. PLAY THE GAME, DARLING

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━   

THIS SET WAS JUST AMAZING. And that wasn't sarcasm coming from me.

Julie was loving it with her fellow cast mates. Robert the most. He'd keep messing up purposely and earn laughs from them.

During lunch, they all say together, conversing about various things. Asa and Emma came and suddenly sat next to Julie.

She was a bit taken aback at first, but asks. "What? What happened?"

"Well, we've noticed somethings not-so-good between you and Louis." Asa responded, imitating a balance with his hands.

"So, we wanted to know if everything's alright?" Emma asks.

"Nothing much, he's just an asshole but that's alright." Julie smiles. She couldn't let anyone get to her at this point. She loved being around them but she didn't trust them enough to let it all out.

"Hey, Julie! I think I've done something I shouldn't have and I don't know if it was a good idea but I am pretty sure it was good but I feel like it was also bad ─ " Zoe goes on to rant until she realises that Asa and Emma were right there.

"Yeah, you were saying?" Asa gestures for her to continue but the blonde doesn't say anything.

She starts to fan herself awkwardly with her right hand, smiling nervously. "It's really hot in here, or is it just me?"

Julie shakes her head at her idiotic friend, slapping her hand on her own forehead.

"No, not really, Zoe."

"Definitely hot! You're very hot, Asa ─ No ! I meant the air or wind is it? I don't know but I really need to go!" She runs out of the area and Emma slumps back in her seat, laughing hilariously.

"What's so funny?" Asa asks as Julie starts to laugh along with Emma.

"You're so innocent, Asa."

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

"YARA!? HOW DID YOU GET here?" The brunette asks, walking inside the trailer to gather take the break that she deserves.

Being around Louis the entire day was a really hard thing to do. It was amazing how well both of them were in faking their emotions on screen, faking the chemistry behind the hatred, faking the adoration behind absolute dislike.

"Oh hey! Thought I'll drop by!"

"Screw you! I didn't do anything!" They heard someone shouting from the other trailer, which sounded a lot like Zoe. However they ignored that.

"Alright, I also have a problem." Yara says, closing the door and making Julie sit.

"What is it?"

"Okay, so Will was hanging out with his strange girl and I got a bit too jealous and all that shit and I told him to go fuck himself." Yara says, pacing around in the room.

"Are you fucking telling me you're dating Will?" Zoe opens the door.

"How'd you get inside?"