020. AND IT BEGINS

━━━━━━━(🌉)━━━━━━━

020. AND IT BEGINS

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━   

"SO, HOW WAS IT?" YARA asked the brunette, who jumped on her bed and let out an exhausted sigh.

"Well, it was alright. There was this table read thingy and we talked about when trailers, set location and all that." Julie shrugged.

"Alright, so when does filming start?" Zoe asks.

"Tomorrow, that was decided long ago."

"Mr. Arsehole better stay in his lines, or I won't hesitate to sue him." The blonde says, cracking her knuckles.

"Alright, alright. I am gonna go spend some time with mom and dad now." She says, as they all ended the facetime call.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

"THAT SOUNDS PRETTY FUN. SO you start from tomorrow, right?" Malcolm, Julie's father says while they were watching FRIENDS.

"Yeah. I just wish he wasn't a part of this."

"Who he? Is that some guy bothering you?" Her father asks, cocking a brow at her and she nods immediately.

"Tell him to stay miles away from you." He says as Julie giggles. Her mother chuckles and goes on to say,

"But what did he do, I mean, if you want to tell us." Selena asks her daughter, who just tries to control herself from spilling out then words she shouldn't use. 

"I won't go in detail, by I'll say he's f ─ annoying. He's annoying, stupid, dumb and what not." She rambled but stopped herself.

"I see, you should just stay away from him. That's the best thing."

"Anyway," Julie sighed, throwing the pillow off herself. "I'll go to bed now, night."

"Night!"

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

IF MEETING LOUIS PARTRIDGE EVERYDAY in Julie's life for the next few months wasn't just the worst thing ever, then she doesn't what else it is.

She was in her costume right now, and was waiting for her makeup artist to arrive, only if she knew who that was.

Zoe skated inside the set, as most of crew members stared at the girl with roller skates attached to her feet. She gave Caleb a high - five on the way.

"You passed the vibe check!"

"Thanks, Caleb!"

As she to the makeup trailer, Julie walked and chuckled to herself.

"I thought you said you were never using those again?" She asked as Zoe took off the roller skates.

"Well, I did but I had to create a first impression." She shrugged, walking inside with her friend.

"Indie vibes."

Louis noticed the blonde and her brunette friend walking back inside but didn't say anything. Zoe noticed that and decided to speak.