030. MARINETTE DUPAIN - CHENG

━━━━━━━(🌉)━━━━━━━

030. MARINETTE DUPAIN - CHENG

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

HE ENTERED THE ROOM AND found her lying on the bed and looking at her own childhood pictures.

He lied next to her as she glanced at him from the corner of her eye and then continued to look back at the pictures.

"What exactly are you doing?" He asks, taking a picture from her hand.

"Looking at my pictures, duh." She answered as she giggled a little at one of her pictures.

"You know, I kind of hate to see how much I've changed and how I am not this girl in these images anymore." She began and he turned around, leaning his hand on his palm.

"I look at these pictures and all I see is a girl who had a simple, happy and fun life. She'd do silly things and no one would be there to tell her that it's not presentable. No one would judge her and tell her that she's a girl, and they shouldn't be like blah blah blah." She continued, chuckling to herself. He watched her as she spoke.

"But now, when I look at myself, I wonder what happened to that girl. She didn't have to worry about people watching her and judging her for every single thing she does."

"She's in there, Escobar. You know it, but you don't want the world to see her. I do understand what you mean." He admitted. "Everytime I'd go outside, someone would come up to me like 'can I take a picture of you?'. I appreciate those who've supported me, I really do but sometimes I am not Louis 'a actor starring in a Netflix movie' Partridge, maybe I am just Louis ' I am just another teenager' Partridge."

Julie shook her head and sat upright. "Anyways, it's my parents ─ "

"anniversary. Yeah I know, Zoe told me a few days ago." He cut her off as she raised her eyebrow.

"You've been talking to Zoe?" She asked him.

Perhaps she was jealous, but she clearly wouldn't admit that. Louis seemed to notice that as he smirked.

"Are you jealous, Escobar?"

She licked her lips and looked away, wanting to not give him the obvious hint.

"No, I am not. Besides, she likes Aidan so why would I ever be jealous."

"Mhm, sure."

She snapped her head back at him.

"Partridge, are you implying that she doesn't like him anymore?"

"I never said that, but you know, they aren't together yet." He says in a manner that made her a bit mad too.

"Yeah, very good try to make me jealous."

"I am unresistable, darling." She says, emphasizing the word ' unresistable '.

"You make it sound dirty." He says, giving her look.

"Now that you say it, it does sound dirty." She scrunched her face but then stopped as she realised something.

"Back to what I was saying earlier, you have to unfortunately come with me to my parents house tomorrow."

"Wait, why me?"

"Because they know we're dating."

He jumped up from the bed, almost falling but he got himself together. "How!? They shouldn't have known. This is so embarrasing! This is a disaster."

"Why are you being such a Marinette Dupain - Cheng?" She groaned as he hit his head on the pillow.

"They shouldn't have known!" He says and slams his head back in the pillow.

He didn't want his parents to know anything about him dating Julie, mainly because he knew it was fake. Secondly, because it'd be difficult for him to explain when they 'break up'. Or not, who knows.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

"AND EXACTLY WHEN THE FUCK were you going to tell me that they were here? You just really ruin shit for me, don't you?" He asked her frustatedly as they look through the window.

The Partridge family was at the Escobar's too, and that really was going to be really embarrasing, according to Louis. Their car was parked outside, which meant they're here.

"I didn't know mom and dad had invited your family!" Julie says, climbing out of the car as he does too. He follows behind her as they walk their way to the door.

"You know, if you were my wife I would've poisoned you."

"If you were my husband, I would drink it, darling."

She knocks on the door, with Louis standing behind as if he was a scared kid and she was his mother.

"Julie!" Her mother exclaimed as she pulled her daughter in a hug.

"Happy anniversary mom." She smiles, pulling away from her.

"Happy anniversary, Mrs. Escobar." Louis says as her mother smiles at him too, welcoming the two inside.

"Come in, both of you. Oh and Louis, your parents and sisters are here too." The elderly lady says, as the two walk in and she closes the door behind him.

"You should probably stop calling my mom Mrs. Escobar." She whispered to him while smirking as he rolled his eyes.

"What you want me to call her mom?" He murmured.

"Yeah, that's pretty much what I was saying." She spoke to him quietly as his cheeks turned red.

"No, not yet ─ I mean, just no."