014. THE OG'S

━━━━━━━(🌉)━━━━━━━

014. THE OG'S

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

"HEY ! LOOK I KEPT MY WORD!" Yara says as she bursts through the door.

"Yeah, I am here too." Zoe says, walking behind her and scrolling through her phone. She doesn't notice Yara closing the door and hits her head on it. "Yara!"

"Oh shit, you okay?" Yara asks opening the door as Julie sighs and rolls her eyes at her two friends.

"Do I looking I am shucking okay bitch?" She groans, massaging her forehead as the other girl simply shrugs.

"I would closed the door and walked away but because you used a Maze Runner reference, I am going to help you get up." She grabs her arm, supporting herself and gets back to her feet.

"Hi, so you're both finally here." Julie smiles as they close the door, making sure no one bumps in it this time.

"Well yeah, but Yara just called me and asked me to get here but didn't tell why. So what is it?" Zoe asks as Julie begins to tell her the entire thing.

". . .and that's why we asked you come here." She finished. Once she was done, the blonde thought over it for a while and then spoke.

"He's a player. I mean, I know that it sounds like a strong accusation, but that's just what I think." She explains as Yara nods and gestures for her to continue.

"Look, he makes you believe that he's interested in you and then confesses to Leah. Like, what is he trying to do?" She says as Julie crossed her arms over her chest.

She hated to accept it, but she was just speaking the truth.

"But maybe he deserves a chance." Julie says. Zoe gives her a look as she continues. "I mean, maybe we just misinterpreted what he meant to say."

"That sounds fine. We can like, hang out with each other for a few days and we'll see. We've barely known him either." Yara agrees but Zoe wasn't really sure of that. However, she let's them do so.

"Fine, if you want to give him a chance, go ahead. But if anything goes wrong after that, then you'll do as I say. I know that sounds manipulative but that's not what I am doing. I don't want you to be played."

As the last sentence left her mouth, It felt like those words got engraved in Julie's memory.

"Alright, as you say Miss Clancey." Yara jokingly says.

"Okay but, why so serious? Like, let's do something fun." Julie smiles, trying to lighten up the atmosphere.

"And what exactly should we do?"

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

"No please, why are we doing this? I have fear of heights. I am going to puke. I hate you. I hate you all. Fuck you. Fuck this Ferris wheel. Fuck this carnival. Fuck my life. Fuck everything that exists. Fuck the builder ─ "

"Shut up before you say that word again!" Yara shouts at Zoe who was still chanting as the Ferris Wheel started to go up.

" ─ fuck the metal, fuck the concrete, fuck the water, fuck the ─ "

"She's never going to stop." Julie sighs and continues to eat her ice cream.

Currently, they were in a carnival as Julie couldn't think of anything. They had eaten a lot and felt the need to go on some rides.