037. CRAZY, RIGHT?

━━━━━━━(🌉)━━━━━━━

037. CRAZY, RIGHT?

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

"KIDS ARE ANNOYING."

Julie and Louis were met with Zoe's cousin Christy, and surprisingly, they were more annoyed then they thought they'll be.

The child didn't have any patience. Every few seconds, she'd call for either Yara or Zoe and Yara was quite close to losing her mind.

"That's not a lie, at all." Yara agreed immediately.

They had been waiting for Marcus to show them whatever he and Shenice had found. He said he needed a few minutes before he did.

"I am logged in now!" The group gatherred around him and waited for him to explain the entire situation to them and what he had found.

"Alright, so I and Shenice managed to hack right into Leah's account. We tried to find how she got in contact with Manuela and we found a fanpage. A fanpage about her. That fanpage was run by Manuela and that's how they met.

They found out that they had the same kind of feelings towards Julie, Leah was jealous of your popularity and shit and so was Manuela.

We scrolled through the chats and you won't believe me, but they've been planning this whole thing since like March 2020. Crazy, right?" Once he finished, he glanced at Julie who's face was turning red, in rage. Yara noticed that and put her arm around her friend and giving her something that seemed like a side hug. She smiled at her friend who smiled back.

"Crazy, really." She spoke softly.

"Well, well, who wants to have some fun with these?" Zoe asked, clasping her hands together as Louis arched a brow and so did Marcus.

"What the hell are you talking about?"

"What, she's the only who can spill tea?" She smirked as she reached for Marcus's phone. "Her personal account is not the only one we have the access too."

tea_spiller

tea_spiller