Chapter 33

Massimo

As we were saying our goodbyes and our thanks to our family and friends, I can't help but watch Arabella in awe. She has completely captivated the hearts of my friends and family. Most of whom, she has never met until today.

She really is amazing.

As we wave one last goodbye to our friends and family, I wrapped my arms around her waist and pulled her close to my side. I leaned into her ear, "I can't wait to get you alone," I whispered.

I felt her shiver in my arms. She looked at me with promise in her eyes. "Me too," she whispered back.

Waving for the umpteenth time, we finally climb into the limo.

"Where are we going?" She asked.

I laughed. "Babe, seriously..."

"Yeah, yeah...you're not telling me because it's a surprise. I know..." She mumbled, causing me to laugh harder.

"Yes, so stop asking," I said.

"Can't help it," she mumbled as she snuggles close to me.

"But seriously, where we going?" She asked, with a mischievous smile on her face.

I chuckled. "Nice try cara," I said.

She laughed.

A few moments later, after her laughter subsided, she took a deep breath and whispered, "Thank you,"

"For what?" I asked.

"For everything. For today. For making another one of my dreams come true. For sharing your family and friends with me," she said.

My eyes softened at her words. "No thanks necessary cara. It was my pleasure. I'm glad, I was able to make another one of your dreams come true today. My friends and family, they all loved you," I said.

"They're wonderful. You're wonderful," she said, as she lifted her head to kiss me.

"So are you, cara," I said.

It was a 20 minute dr CW to the helipad, where we'll be taking one helicopters to get us to our destination.

The family owns a private island just outside Taormina, Sicily. One of the side of the egg-shaped island faces the sea, while another side faces the bay, containing a small natural marina. The views are breathtaking, and I know that Arabella would love it. I can't wait to see her reaction, once she sees where I'm taking her.

20 minutes later, we arrive at the helipad.

"We're going on a helicopter?" Arabella asked excitedly.

"Yes, and don't ask where we're going because I'm not telling you. You're just gonna have to wait," I said smirking.

"EJ," she said, dragging out each letter with emphasis, as she groaned and pouted.

I laughed. "Babe, seriously. Don't worry, we're almost where we need to be," I said and kissed her lips.

She grinned cheekily. "Okay. I'm just really excited," she said as she clap her hands together.

I laughed. "I know, cara," I said, as I led her to the waiting helicopter.

As we get settled in, I could sense that Arabella was a little nervous.

"Are you okay babe?" I asked.

"Uhuh, I'm just nervous and excited," she smiled up at me.

"Trust me, you'll enjoy this," I winked at her.