Chapter Twelve =Lovro=

Hi guysssss... so yeah were just gonna ignore that I havent updated this in a month-

I was already on my way back from the mission considering that it was an easy one. I wanted to look into Koro-sensei.

I was suspicious, he appeared a few weeks after the reaper went missing. I might have found a slip in the cracks when a link to a laboratory came up.

"Miss L/n, the flight has landed." The voice of the pilot interrupted. I nod my head and slipped my tablet into my bag.

It was still broad daylight and I wanted to see if Lovro arrived yet, so I dropped my stuff off at my place and head towards the E-Class classroom.

Lovro was definitely here. On the way up the mountain I recognized a few of his traps. Some were easier dodged then others.

I think he's been here for a few hours because some of the timed traps were rendered useless.

I step into the E-class building and walk towards the classroom to see everyone gathered towards the windows.

I decide to join them and ask Nagisa what was happening.

"Why are we crowded around the window?"

He jumps in surprise at my presence. "When did you get here?" He shouts.

"Like 3 minutes ago, sorry I startled you."

"It's fine and we're just watching a match between Bitch-sensei and Karasuma."

I froze for a second and hesitate to ask my next question.

"Uhmm why?"

"Well apparently her old mentor told her she was incompetent and now they have to see who is the 'better assassin'." Nagisa tells me.

"Ahhhh so, I see you've met Lovro."

He was about to say something when I felt a pat on my head.

"You didn't die!" The cunning voice of the red head exclaimed. I wanted to play along, so I did.

"Aweee you want me dead?" I pout teasingly.

"Wouldn't dream of it." He smirked. "After all, if you were dead then who would be my literal partner in crime?"

I see Nagisa flinch out of the corner of my eye and mutter, "Match made in hell."

Chapter short? Yes

Motivation? Gone

Hotel? Trivago