Chapter Nine =Black and Red Roses=

Hiya, im back and last night at 4am i miraculously came up with an idea for this

We arrived back in Kunugigoaka later that night, everyone had decided to go their seperate ways. Except for Karma; he wanted to follow me.

"Any reason why you chose to follow me home Karma?" I ask with my back turned to him.

"I wanna see where you live." He says in a teasing tone.

"Yeah because that's not stalkerish or creepy. You know you could've just asked." I sigh.

"This is more fun fun though....." He trailed off as we get to my place. "Wait you mean to tell me that you live a block away from me?"

"Apparently."

After that little conversation we headed inside. I went upstairs to unpack my stuff; meanwhile Karma just wandered around. Or at least that's what I thought he was doing.

I hear him enter my room and before I could turn around, he had wrapped his arms around my waist and I could feel his breath on my ear.

"So Y/n-chan~, why'd you kiss me on the forehead the other night?" His voice came out smoothly.

Damn it damn it damn it. My face flushed red but I had a response ready. "It's fun to tease you, that's why. But I suggest you release me before I elbow you in the gut."

"Harsh."

"Yeah, says the guy that followed me home." I mumble.

I glance over at the clock and see it read 10:43pm.

"You don't sleep easily do you?" Karma asked me.

"I mean I can stay awake for a long time if that's what you're asking." I reply.

"Perfect.... I want to learn a few more things in assassination."

"The most I can teach you without getting in any trouble is parkour and maybe a few other skills. For parkour we can sneak onto the mountain." I say.

"Cool." He says grabbing his jacket. After a 15 minute walk we got to the foot of the mountain. We climbed to where there were trees lined up that I deemed easy enough to learn on.

"Ok Karma here are the rules;

1. Don't use this skill much outside of the classroom

2. Always have a second landing ready/prepared

3. Don't fall. I do not need Karasuma in my ear about in nor do I need you dead."

Karma nodded his head in understanding.

"Good now, climb that tree." I say pointing over to one of the tallest trees.

He obliges and climbs to a branch where he could get good footing on. I climbed up with him and instruct him to follow.

I start out slow and hop across a few branches, adding in a few flips here and there. In the corner of my eye I see Karma doing well, sure he stumbled a few times but he was doing good.

When reaching the end of the tree line I did a move similar to one I did on my first day here. Karma lands behind me and asks "How'd I do?"

"Fairly well. I'm impressed. I'll teach you a little more through out my time here but this is all we can manage at the moment." I say.

I see Karma smirk fade a little when I said my time here.

"Hey Y/n, before you became an assassin; What did you do for fun?" Karma had brushed the subject off.

"Mmmmmm... I can't really remember if I'm being honest. I never really had a normal childhood, then when I was 9 I snapped and was recognized by the ministry." I say in a saddened tone.

Karma gave me a  sympathetic look before speaking again. " Have you ever spray painted something?"

I gave him a confused look. "No...why?"

"Lets go, I'm gonna make you a delinquent and my partner in crime." Karma says taking my wrist. I decided to just go with it.

We get to an old abandoned factory. It looked like no one had even been there for 20 years.

"Karma what the hell is this place?" I say placing my free hand on my hip.

"Abandoned factory, great place to vandalize with spray paint." Karma says deviously. He walks towards a bush and pulls out a bag. In that bag was around 10 different cans of spray paint.

I wasn't against the idea. I mean it would help me let go a little. I smirk and pick up a can of black spray paint.

"Wow, you're actually going for it." Karma says surprised.

"Yeah well, I never said I wouldn't." I say facing one of the outer walls of the factory.

I start by creating something random, then it turned to an outline and it spiraled from there. When I was finished I had ended up making a picture of a black rose entangled with a red rose.

"For someone whose never spray painted anything like that before, you're surprisingly good at it." Karma teased.

"It's not that hard." I say lightly punching him. I check the time on my phone to see that it was almost 2:30 in the morning. "Hey, would should head back." I show him the time.

We walk back towards the gate of the factory and I see a tiny flash of light. I take Karma's wrist and drag him behind a bush.

"Karma, is there a second way out of here?" I turn to him.

"I mean we can always make one. Why do you ask?"

"There's around 3 security guards or officers about 50 yards away." I answer.

"We could always climb the fence in the back and bolt to your place." Karma suggest.

"Sounds like a good plan, lets go." I say taking his hand and rushing towards the back of the factory.

We get to the fence and Karma picks me up by the waist to boost me over. Once he landed next to me we ran towards the street.

I was laughing slightly the whole time, until it went to full on laughing. "Hey Karma."

"Mmm." He hums turning to me.

"Thanks, I've never felt more alive."

He smiled slightly at me as we continued running towards our neighborhood.

I feel like death lmaooo. Anyways, I have a new story out for Miya Chinen from sk8 infinity pls check it out if youre interested. Btw Im sorry for not updating this story as much as i should.