Chapter Eighteen =Fight with me=

"The whole truth is that... I am an artificially created life form!!"

... no shit.

"Yea and?" All of us had deadpanned.

"And? AND?! You're not all shocked or amazed?!" Koro-Sensei shouts.

"Well, have you met you? You're the most artificial thing o think I've ever met or seen." I say. "I mean hell, you look like an emoji and you blew up the moon."

"Also Itona claimed to be your younger brother, so we figured you were created in the same way as him." Nagisa starts speaking. "What we wanna know is why you got so mad when you saw he had tentacles."

"Why were you created and why did you come to E-class?"

"What difference does it make? After I vaporize the planet, everything will be turned to dust anyways." Koro-Sensei grins.

As if on instinct Karma grabs onto my hand. "Don't worry he's bluffing." I whisper.

"However if you do save the Earth, you'll have all the time in the world to find out the truth. Understand? If you want to figure this out then you only have one option. You have to kill me. Assassin and Target. That is the bond that we share. You can have answers when you pry them from my cold dead body." Koro-Sensei proceeded to call it a day and he took his leave.

I am the Black Rose Assassin. My friends and classmates are assassins. We search for answers with our guns and knives. Our target is our teacher, who will pay the ultimate sacrifice to answer our questions.

Students began packing up and taking their leave. Karma still hadn't let go of my hand. He also seemed to refuse to.

"I'm not good enough to kill him." Karma stated with a blank look.

"No one exactly said that Karma. You've gotten close a few times, you've hurt Koro-Sensei. That's pretty impressive you know. Don't doubt yourself especially if you still have so much to learn. He's not dead yet." I tell him.

"That's not the point. Today I saw someone so much stronger then the both of us. Someone that could kill easily. Someone that could easily kill you. What if I can't even protect you? I already failed once in Kyoto." Karma began to shake.

Truth be told I hadn't noticed how much this actually affected him. I didn't know his thought process could run like this. It kind of pained me.

"Karma." I say cupping his cheek. "I'm not looking for you to protect me. I'm looking for you to fight with me you dumbass. You've never failed me, even if you think you have. You haven't. If anything I failed you back in Kyoto. Besides that I don't need for you to protect me. I need you to fight with me." I briefly kiss his cheek .

"Thank you."