34

I lived life as a human as a social being. I had gone to almost every teen recreational and social event. Thanks to a friend with whom I wasn't certain where I stood. Both Jess and I had been religiously avoiding each other. It was easy since our subjects were on polar ends of things. I had been moved to the supernatural classes. It wasn't anything different. But there were extra classes you could take that were supernatural-based.

The exam period was over in the blink of an eye. High school was over, just like that and we found ourselves with a bucketload of time we didn't know what to do with. At least I didn't, my friends had plans. Many plans.

My friends.

I often felt a churn of guilt in my stomach when I called them that. I didn't want to forget about everyone I started with. Nick and Sharia, we're always at the back of my mind. I was still wondering. What could I do about it? The thought was still in process.

How would a party hosted by a Vampire be like? As a human, that thought would have sent chills down my spine. I could barely believe that was a mere three months back when I had those thoughts. I was so enticed by my new environment that I couldn't possibly hate it.

What to wear at a party hosted by a Vampire?

I was wearing  formal high waist pants that had a silky sheen to them. They gripped my bottom tightly and went loose gradually as it went down my thigh. I was put into a cropped corset that popped up regularly unnoticeable things. Over that, I wore a buttonless blazer. The look was in all white as Mia wanted to give me an angelic theme. She put a lot of effort into my look. The make-up was light and cute. My hair was fluffed out into a full afro and the heels I was wearing should look great but were designed to kill.

Javan was in charge of Siege's look. Between the two of us, Siege was the one who needed a nudge in the right direction of fashion. Not that he had a bad fashion taste, he was just lazy. The guy didn't want to dress up to save lives. Therefore my excitement was perked up at the idea of Javan taking lead in his looks.

He came back in the cutest oversized outfit. It was a fully buttoned navy shirt that had baggy cropped sleeves. The shirt was loosely tucked into pants that were of the same material and colour as the shirt, loosely fitting. He had on black formal dress shoes and his curls were gelled back into perfection.

We looked HOT. I mean, I had to take a few moments just to stare at our looks in the mirror for some time. I took plenty of pictures.

And...

What else did two dating teenagers do alone in a room with a closed-door when they were turned on by each other?

That's right!

Plenty of compliments were thrown at each other.

Keeping it PG, kids.

Okay, I tried to keep it PG but...

I didn't know what it was. Maybe it was the way he was looking up at me as he sat on the dressing table chair facing the bed. I was standing in the area between the bed and the dressing table. Simply performing. Doing a silly dance and generally letting him admire such gorgeousness.

"Come closer." Siege spoke out to me in a low tone. His eyes showed nothing but mischief. I knew I couldn't keep it PG if he was looking at me like that.

I complied as I took three-wide steps to stand before him. He took a hold of my wrist and tugged me closer. I stumbled forward and put my free hand on his shoulder to balance myself. He gave me a searching gaze as he smiled at me simply. He pulled me down carefully until I understood that he was placing me on his lap.