37.

Atsumu pursed his lips, glaring at the substitute. Apparently, Lisa was going on break for a bit.

Atsumu then bit his lips. He thinks it's stupid. How everyone's mood can change all because of that orange fuck. Bokuto's less enthusiastic, Akaashi seemed more annoyed and deadpanned than usual, Tsukishima doesn't have any smart remarks to say to..well..anything! Hell, even his brother is having these weird mood swings! They don't have their morning Sibling Rivalry like they use to. Actually, it seems like the mood in the entire school shifted.

They'd only known the shitstain for a few months! How can they be that affected by the absence of his presence alone? It made no since to him. "Why does he always have to be a pain in my ass?" Atsumu asked himself. He sat in his room, in the dark, alone.

It's been three days since the ginger had up and vanished. And the mood has just been gloomy. Atsumu and Kageyama were the few people that weren't under whatever deranged spell the ginger had casted on them even though they were apart of the few that hated the male.

His phone suddenly lit up, lighting up the room with a soft, yellow glow. He picked it up. It was a text. For Sugawara? He hasn't seen him in a long time.

He clicked the notification.

Suga
Come to ya brothers dorm
Got a surprise

Atsumu raised his brow. As history has proven to him again and again, he doesn't like surprises. But..Sugawara's trustworthy.

He thinks.

***

He was surprised to say the least when he saw a bunch of people he know, even call them friends, were gathered in front of the dorm building. Sugawara noticed him, and smiled. He waved him over.

He forgot how pretty Sugawara's smiles were.

"Now, that everyone is here." Sugawara clapped his hands together, "Well, I have some good news," they all listened with anticipation, "Hinata may be coming back in two days." Eyes seemed to light up at that, faces started to lift, and smiles started to grace their complexion. Different emotions washed over in waves.

Atsumu watched it all in amazement.

How can the metion of one person have this much power? It was unreal.

"So, why don't we prepare a little 'welcome back' party?" They turned to eachother, chatter started to surface, agreeing with the idea.

Atsumu cringed. He wanted nothing the do with that asswipe. "Yeah. No, thanks." Atsumu announced, his different from the rest. Louder. There wasn't no one in the world that could make him want to celebrate the return of that–

"Please~ We could really use another pair of strong muscular arms. The more the merrier, right?"

He paused.

Okay, there was one person.