16.5

Natsu smiled happily. Her brother finally called! She's been waiting for ages and he even said he was going to visit her! Oh! She should get some stuff ready for the potential visit. "Natsu-sama?" Toyama Yumiko, one of Natsu's close friends and the official setter of their volleyball team. "Hm?"

"Who was that you were just talking to?" Natsu smiled, she hasn't really told anyone about her brother. "My onii-san just called! And he might visit!" Yumiko's eyes widened at that, she never really knew anything about her friend's home life. She's never talked about where she came from, her family, or any of her previous friends. Hell, the brunette never even been to the girl's house since all their hangouts and sleepovers are at Yumiko's. All Yumiko knows is that she moved away from her hometown to get a better education. So of course she took it as an opportunity, "Do you think that I can come?" She asked the ginger.

Natsu hesitated. She doesn't know if her grandfather would be up to the idea of someone other than a family member being at this little reunion, but she thinks he'll make an exception. "I'll see if my Ojii-san will allow it." Yumiko beamed, her stars swirling in her usually dull green eyes. It's honestly the most exited Natsu has ever seen her.

'I wonder what Natsu's nii-san is like..' Yumiko dreamily thought, 'I wonde if he's as cute and cuddly as Nastu..?'

"IZUMI I SWEAR TO GOD, WHEN I CAN, I WILL RIP YOUR ARM OFF AND BEAT YOU WITH IT!" Hinata shouted to his friend over the phone, who just laughed and laughed.

As cuddly as a cactus.