7.

Hinata doesn't know how he got himself in this situation. But he vaguely remembers it starting with a certain silver-haired male who supposedly declared him as his "disciple". And somehow, he was able to convince the ginger to have lunch with him and his friends. His friends who are athletes, possibly geniuses. Oh, how wrong he was.

He had been going to this school for two weeks now. So he can sort of tolerate Bokuto (and yes, he has just now convinced Hinata to have lunch with him), but his 'friends' were absolute dolts. There was this one brunette that talked about himself a lot. A black-haired male who's hair looked like that combination of a rooster and a horrible case of bed-head. That bluish-blackette asshole from yesterday that kept staring at him weirdly. There was also this ravenette and guy that had pudding-colored hair that didn't seemed that bad. And of-FUCKING-course, piss-colored haired, Atsumu Miya. Why is he everywhere?! Is he following him? Like, what the fuck?

"Oh god..." Hinata muttered to himself. A look of discomfort on his face. 'This was a bad idea...' Hinata was about to leave but then someone grabbed his wrist. He sighed as the voice of Bokuto reached his ears, "Where are you going?" Eyebrow twitching, he looked back at the silver-head male. Oh god, puppy eyes, why?

"Stay! I promise they're not that bad..."

Hinata really wants to leave, but he knows Bokuto will just start following him like a puppy until he agrees to actually stays. He sighed.

"Fine.."

What Hinata didn't know, is that he possibly made the biggest mistake of his life.

Yes, this is where the harem starts.