27.

"How well can you sing Hinata?" was not a question Hinata would thought he'd be hearing at 19 but here we are. "My sister likes to say amazingly well. My cat says otherwise. But I don't know, haven't sung since I was 12." He said, turning to Sugawara. He could play all kinds of instruments, aucus guitar, bass, trumpet, flute, clarinet, violin (his personal favorite), piano, even electrical guitar if he put his mind to it.

Sugawara smiled, "Can we hear it?" That caught everyone's attention. Especially Osamu's. Hinata blinked a few times, "Now?" He asked.

Sugawara nodded as a small crowd started to form. "Yeah, let's hear it copper top." Tsukishima teased.

'Copper top? Really?' Hinata rolled his eyes. He stood up from his spot next to Yamaguchi and put down the cake he had given him. He walked over to the mic stand. "What do you want me to sing?" They all looked at eachother, then Yamaguchi stood up raising his hand, "Can you sing this song called "Phoenix"? I don't know why, but since feel like I have some special connection with the song.." Hinata blinked.

'Phoenix? ...Oh! It's that one song my sister would sing to me over the phone for hours and hours.'

He nodded, going to grab a guitar. He pulled a stool and adjusted the mic. He opened his mouth and started strumming the guitar. Osamu flushed at his soft and mellow voice. Tsukishima was just surprised at how...rich it sounded. So full and silky. Made no sense for his prickly personality. At least, in Tsukishima's opinion.

Still, Tsukishima couldn't look away. Hinata looked so...warm? Is that the word? Probably not, but it's the one that made its way to Tsukishima's brain. He just looked so beautiful. It made no sense.

Osamu never really thought there could be anyone prettier than Akaashi (and he will take that to his grave, even after everything that's happened between them. [What? Can't you call your obviously pretty ex pretty? If not,  then you're the weird one]) but he guesses he was wrong.

Hinata looked like an actual angel.

'Still as beautiful as ever, huh Shouyou?' Sugawara thought with a fond smile.

"Suga-chan!"

That smile faded, morphing into a small frown. He clenched his fist into a tight ball, his knuckles turning white. 'I'm sorry...I left you alone,' he looked up, eyes landing on Hinata's calm face, 'It won't happen again..I promise.'

"Sugawara-senpai?" The sliver-top turned, Yamaguchi standing worriedly behind him. "Are you..okay? You were looking at the floor for quite awhile." Sugawara blinked, then smiled.

"I'm fine...just thinking."

"If you say so."

(What do you think happened between Sugawara and Hinata? I wanna hear you're theories 😗)