16.6

Osamu was in a rock and a hard place at the moment. The rock was the field trip his class was going on with another, the hard place is the who that is in that class. Akaashi Keiji, his ex.

It wasn't some sort of cheating scandal, no. They just had a huge fight, a fight Osamu doesn't want to get into detail about but he still feels bad about it. Even though it was Akaashi's fault in the first place.

The two classes, no matter how much they protested, went to a local museum. As their tour guide lead them through the large building, Osamu kept feeling eyes on him. He knows who's, he just doesn't want to acknowledge them. Out of spite, of course. Definitely not because he's scared of what emotion those eyes could hold, nope. Not at all.

Akaashi hates this, he really does. Why'd his class have to get stuck with Osamu's? He's the last person he'd want to see. The ravenette doesn't even know why he's so mad at the grey-haired male in the first place. It was his fault that they broke up. He said something he wasn't suppose to.

Osamu and Akaashi have been arguing for hours non-stop, what even started this fight? Well, maybe it's the fact that Akaashi pays more attention to his studies and Bokuto than his own boyfriend, or maybe the fact that Osamu keeps a but load of secrets from him, but that doesn't matter about right now.

"All I'm asking is for you to make time for me! Is that so hard?!"

"Well your always so secretive about everything! It's almost like you don't trust me!" They went on for hours and hours and hours, until...

"I can see why your mother left you." Both hands flew to Akaashi's mouth, his eyes wide with regret. Osamu had a pained look in his grey orbs, not expecting the person he loved more than anyone in the world, to say such a cruel thing. Anger filling his senses, he didn't listen to the apologizes that slipped out of Akaashi's mouth. He clenched his teeth tightly, "And I can see why your father abandoned you."

The whole world seemed to stop at that moment.

They looked at eachother, Akaashi's hurt expression turning into one of anger. Why was he angry? Was it what Osamu said? That was probably part of it, but it was his fault that he said it. He's the one that said the wrong thing. So why was he angry?

Looking back, Akaashi was the one in the wrong.

He should've made time for Osamu, paid him more attention, waited until he was ready to tell him. But he was stupid, young, and naive. Akaashi sighed as he looked away from the grey-haired teen, directing his attention elsewhere.

Maybe someday he'll stop being so angry with himself and apologize.