19.

Hinata awoke to the sound of purring, feeling some weight on top of him. "Mocha?" He said, looking down at the hazel and white colored cat. She moewed and stretched, hopping off of her owner. She made her way towards Hinata's desk, where he noticed a bag. He got up and walked towards it, seeing a yellow note stuck towards it.

"Woodwair-san gave you too me after you feel asleep. Don't know why tho. Anyway, you were looking a bit pale and Woodwair-san you hadn't eaten much so I gave you the blessing of buying you something."

"Be greatful."

-Tsukishima

Hinata blinked. Again, and again, he read over the note.

Tsukishima? Tsukishima Kei? Public enemy number 1? The person that would kick a baby for fun. That Tsukishima? Millions of questions zoomed through the ginger's head, confused. Very confused. Why?

A swipe to his arm snapped him out of his questioning thoughts.

He looked towards his cat, and she just gave him a look that said, "don't question, just eat." Hinata gave her a small glare, but opened the plastic bag, looking at it's contents.

There was a yakisoba bun, pudding bread, and a water bottle.

Basic stuff you can get from the convenience store, but it's good. Though he still wonders, why did Tsukishima do this?