I Wanna Fly

A/N: Well tonight I owe you one more story, so enjoy. If that's even possible.

Austin's POV

I stared at the side I would spend the rest of my life on. Strange how everything could be reduced to the side you choose to live on. I stood on the ledge and took a step back. And then I ran forward and threw myself off the edge.

I wanna fly
Can you take me far away
Gimmie a star to reach for
Tell me what it takes
And I'll go so high
I'll go so high
My feet won't touch the ground
I stitch my wings
And pull the strings
I bought these dreams
That all fall down.

Mint's POV

Damnit. She'd find out about it being Austin if I wasn't careful. I put my head in my hands and groaned. I should've told her the truth but...if I did she'd be terribly hurt. I didn't want her to know her boyfriend faked that because she would get sad, and the last think I wanted was to see those cloudy green eyes shed tears more than they did these days. I reached over to get my water and swirled it around making a confusing tornado in the centre. The water seemed to be disoriented, small waves crashing into each other making a jumbled mess until suddenly they were forced to succumb to a greater force; gravity. I watched intently as I did it over and over again.

A/N: This one was a short one but I feel some sleep coming on so hallelujah. I'll make up for it tomorrow. Love it? Hate it? Leave me some feedback so I can criticise your criticism!