Am I Here?

*FEELS WARNING AHH*

Kayli's POV

I clutch my books to my chest and keep my head down as I walk past him. We used to be friends. We really did but, something happened along the way. Somewhere in the summer, he got cuter. And more popular. And I...was left behind a bit. Austin was my best friend but now...not so much. He was striking, with caramel coloured hair arranged in a faux hawk, tawny eyes, and towering over me by a good five inches, he was everything. I don't know when, but a while ago I started having a little crush on him. Nothing big, it was cool. But soon, it was too much. I couldn't handle it, and I guess because I was rejected, he couldn't either. I successfully made it past him and he didn't see me. Sighing in relief, I was off to second period. Science, though boring, gets him out of my head, even if just for a little while. Third period comes and goes, and then off to lunch. I sit next to Mint and smile at her. "Hey Minty what's happening?" She smirks back at me. "Nothing much. How's Austin?" Oh shit. She knows. I push her and look away, blushing. "I have no clue what you're talking about," I mutter back. "Well then why'd you push me?" She asks, still grinning evilly. "Well maybe because you're being mean." I retort quickly, looking back at her. "Woah Kayli, that hurt my feelings!" She says sarcastically. I shove her again and finally she drops it, laughing. Lunch is over and I head to my locker to get my stuff. Running to fourth hour, I get through math and social studies with Minty. While I'm walking to my locker to put my stuff away, I run into someone. Looking up, I see Austin, holding one of the papers I dropped. He looked down at it and smiled. "Cool drawing. It kinda looks like me." I look up at him and he sees how close we are. He blushes a deep crimson but doesn't step back. He puts his arm around my waist instead.

A/N: So yeah, I left a cliffhanger, just for you Angel. So yeah. You Hate me. The picture for the media was by @Angel-In-The-Dark.Love it? Hate it?
Leave me some feedback so I can criticise your criticism!