The Secret Meeting.

Chad stalked slowly around the corner, checking behind him nervously to make sure no one followed him. He took a deep breath as he straightened up and opened the door in front of him, the familiar figure of Audrey stood in the center of the room making his heart-rate pick-up and blush to cover his cheeks as she turned to him with a smile.

"You made it." She said as she walked over to him and wrapped her arms around his neck, attempting to press a kiss to his lips only for him to turn his head so her lips met his cheek instead. She sighed and rolled her eyes. "You're still feeling bad about this?"

He moved away from her slightly and ran a hand through his hair. "I can't help it, I can't help but feel like I'm betraying Briar, and with her best friend as well." He shook his head.

Audrey scoffed. "We were together long before she got here, I never felt guilty about dating Ben and you at the same time. I deserved to date him and you were what I wanted." She swayed her hips as she approached him again. "You deserve to be king." She placed a kiss on his cheek, dangerously close to his lips. "And you deserve to be happy." She kissed his neck delicately, making his body freeze up and leaving a lipstick stain. "Don't you want me?" She whispered in his ear as his hands grabbed her waist, his breathing strained as he tried to compose himself, she smirked at the effect she had on him. "I love you." She said. "Does she?"

Something in him snapped and he forgot all about his girlfriend who he had spoken to not even ten minutes prior. He let his body take over and smashed his lips hungrily against her own, pulling her body close to his as she entangled her fingers in his hair. Neither of them caught a glimpse of the prying eyes that watched them from the shadows, taking in every moment of their betrayal. A smirk on their face at the opportunity set before them, they would certainly have fun with this new development...