First Day of School

THIRD PERSON'S POV

"Morning sleepy head!" Audrey grinned as she stood over Briar's bed.

The young girl groaned and stretched as she sat up. "Morning." She smiled at her new friend who looked pristine as she looked down at her.

"Today is your first day of school in Auradon, how does it feel to be free?" Audrey asked as she walked over to her wardrobe and pulled out an outfit for Briar to wear.

"It feels great to be free from Maleficent, but I'm not completely free yet," Briar said as she pulled on the clothes handed to her. "Does this look okay?" She asked, feeling a little self-conscious.

"Yes, it looks a lot better than what you wore yesterday." Audrey complimented, in her own way.

"Thanks, Audrey." Briar smiled as she slipped her shoes on.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Rise and shine Princess of Darkness!" Evie yelled as she shook Mal violently in an attempt to wake her.

"Well, not a good morning to you too Evie." She glared at her as she sat up. "And how did you sleep from last night's fail of stealing the wand?" She scoffed as she stood out of bed. "What are you looking at?" She grunted, noticing Evie still staring at her.

"Why are you not worrying about Briar finding out about her past? And what about Audrey? She will blab about the lost princess of Auradon and the Beast family as soon as she figures it out." Evie reminded, looking extremely anxious at the thought.

"Don't worry Evie, she wouldn't do that. Audrey wouldn't unless she wants herself killed." Mal smirked wickedly, reminding Evie of her mother.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"If somebody hands you a crying baby do you:

A) curse it

B) lock it in a tower

C) give it a bottle

or D) carve out its heart?" Fairy Godmother asked the 4 villain kids, and Briar, who was sitting in class. Jay and Carlos were sat together and Evie and Mal were sat in the row next to them as Briar kept as far away as possible. Evie's hand shot in the air. "Evie?" Fairy Godmother asked.

"What was the second one again?" Evie replied with a confused look which caused Mal to roll her eyes at her friend. She knew she was much smarter than she made out to be.

Fairy Godmother shook her head disappointingly. "Oh, okay, anyone else?" Noticing Briar's attention on other things she called out to her. "Briar?"

She snapped her head up from looking at her lap and answered. "C) give it a bottle".

"You are on fire girl!" Carlos remarked sassily.

"Just answer the one that doesn't seem fun for you guys, but for me it's just common sense." She muttered.

"Ohh!" The others said.

"That makes so much sense," Evie added. Causing Mal to sarcastically nod her head at them.

A girl wearing a light blue dress, with a short, choppy bob haircut walked into the room waving. She knew Briar, who had introduced herself to her when she saw her before class earlier, but squealed as she passed the villains. She walked to Fairy Godmother with a clipboard in her hands. "You need to sign off an early dismissal for the coronation."