Chapter Eight

HAPPY PRIDE MONTH

Short chapter, and I'm very sorry for that.

Previously
"You're so childish." He said giving a small smile before turning back around to the still fearful looking people. "Now that you all are silent. I would like to discuss the Uzamaki and Namikaze Clan heir." When he said that they all began louder than howler monkeys. Like how? And also why? I glared at all of them while releasing some K.I. They all sat down and shut their mouths again.

__________

Kurama's P.O.V
"Now as I was saying." The old man started. "I would like to discuss the Uzamaki and Namikaze clan heir, which is Naruto N. Uzamaki." He stopped for a few seconds to gather the papers in front of him. As he did that I took the chance to scan the room. I recognize some of these faces.

Some are people who helped Naru and some are people who beat him calling it 'teaching him a lesson'. While others just flat out ignored him.

I want to rip them all to shreds but sadly Naru wouldn't like that. Or would he? 'I'm going to have to ask' I thought to myself. I could also sense ANBU black ops around the room. "So first things first. I would like to handle the civilian council." She old man said. When he said that they tensed. "You all have abused your power." He said. "What?! No! We would never do such a thing!" Said the howler monkey's mother.

  I let out an annoyed sigh. This is going to be a long meeting. Hopefully Naru is having a better time than I am.

Naruto's P.O.V
"So you mean to tell me the old man did absolutely nothing while I was gone?" I asked Shikamaru, eyebrows scrunched together in both anger and confusion. He sighed deeply. "No I'm not saying that. I'm saying that....well I don't really know myself." He said pinching the bridge of his nose. 'So if he doesn't know then this must be serious.' "Well then what do you think of it at least?" I asked trying to get some answers.

"Think of what?" He asked. "Think of what's happening. Do you think it's going to get worse before it gets better?" I said clearing it up a bit.

  "Well yes, everything always gets worse before it gets better. You know that yourself." He said opening one eye to look over at me. "Yeah." I breathed out. "You aren't going to ask for my input?" I flinched a little at the sudden voice.

  "Shino don't do that." I complained. "Well it isn't my fault. You guys always forget that I'm here." I could feel the hurt rolling off him.

And also in his words. "We didn't forget you were here Shino." I said shaking my head. "You just don't have a very strong presence." Shika added on. "In fact have you ever thought of using that to your advantage?" He asked. I sat back in my seat and let the two talk across me. As they did I looked around the room and people occupying it as well.

  They don't seem all that interesting. The only thing that stands out to me is the mini howler monkey. But of course it would standing out to anyone.

"Hey Naruto did you hear me?" I heard getting knocked out of my thoughts.

"Oh sorry." I said sheepishly. "Can you repeat that?" I asked. "Yeah. I asked how were you travels. Did you bring anything back? Did you discover anything new? Were there different kinds of people?" He asked as Shino nodded in agreement. "Yes there were new people Shika not everyone is from the same place you know." I said mocking him.

  For someone so smart his questions aren't. "Well what were some of places you visited?"

Shino asked. "Well on-" before I could get my response out we were interrupted. "Hey! Why are you guys over there it's that loser come over here!! He's a demon there's no telling what he will or would do to you guys!" Exclaimed the blond haired girl. I think her name is Ino. "Ino, leave Naruto, Shino and I alone. And the Hokage said the address him by his name. Did you forget?" He said. "No I did not forget. He doesn't deserve to even be called by his name. He's a demon and always will be." She said flipping her hair as if she did some damage.

Well, she didn't. Not that she knows that though. I just sighed and sat back into the chair. I'm really not in the mood to talk  to anyone so I'll just sit back and observe.

Shikamaru's P.O.V
  I looked over at Naru and saw he had relaxed into the chair. It looks as if he's sleep but I know he's definitely not. I looked around the room feeling as if something is going to happen. I decided to just go with the flow. I peaked over at Shino and saw him playing with insects in his palm.

There was a few minutes of silence before we heard someone trying to get our attention. I opened my eyes to find the people on the other side of the room looking at us while Sakura was calling our names. Well more like Shino and my name while calling Naruto a demon.

  'When will she ever learn. This is going to be a drag' I thought sitting up straight to see what she wanted. Shino continued messing with his insects in his palm while Naruto kept his eyes closed but I know he's listening.

  "What do you want Sakura?" I asked. She huffed, her shoulders dropping at the action. "Nothing I just wanted to ask a question." She stated. This peeked my interest. "Well what is it?"

  "Nothing much I well we-" she said pointing at everyone sitting around her. "Want to know why you're hanging around that thing." She said spitefulness covering her tone. At this Shino spoke.

  "Well why would we have a problem hanging around this so called 'thing' which who is a human who's name is Naruto, when we have hanged around a loud ass howler monkey almost all our lives."

He said in his usual flat tone. She slowly turned red from anger. "How dare you insect freak!!" She exclaimed. "Sakura. Your name is that right? Please shut your face and mind your own damn business."

This time it was Naruto that spoke. He had his eyes open with his head still leaning back. You could practically see the steam coming from her ears.

*TO BE CONTINUED*⬇️⬇️IMPORTANT

Hi, readers. Sorry for that short chapter. But thank you for the support. I'm really running low on ideas 💡. So if you have any I could use look in the description on my profile and message my second account. Because as you know I can't respond to anything with this one.

I can't even vote for stories y'all 🧍🏾‍♀️ it's just aggravating at this point. And as stated before thx for the support, the comments telling my to update are what keep me going. But I'm going to give some facts about me like I did in my other book.

1. My favorite time of the day is night.

2. I basically run off coffee.

3. My favorite genre of music is Lofi. Is lofi a music genre though? Idk 🤷🏾‍♀️.

4. I lose interest in things really quick. So I have about 1,000 and something stories in my private library😶‍🌫️.

5. I live in America, unfortunately.

Well, that's all I can think of right now.

I love all of you, don't forget to eat and drink something luvs♥️.

Thank you all for reading.

See you soon, love you.