Chapter Five

Naruto's P.O.V
  Everyone in the rooms turned their heads towards me so fast it looked as if they had a whiplash. I looked at the old man and grinned. His face was in shock for a moment before it broke out into a smile. He walked around the table and opened his arms for a hug.

Which I happily obligated to. I like the old mans hugs. Their warm and wholesome. When we broke from the hug I could see small tears forming in the corner of his eyes. But before I could say or do anything Kura appeared in a swirl of orange chakra beside me. I saw the people in the room pull out weapons which made me growl under my breath.

I guess Jiji heard because he signaled for them to put them down. I could see the confusion written clear on their faces. I could almost laugh it was so pitiful. Kura yawn which got our attention then he started to speak. "Hey old man we're back better and stronger than ever." He said with a shit eating grin on his face. I hit him in the head. I knew what he was doing he was trying to intimidate the nins in the room.

It was working but we didn't need anyone being scared of us. Well at least not yet. "Hello Kurama." The old man started as he rubbed his temples. "Did you really have to do that?" He asked with an eyebrow raised. Kura looked at him with fake cluelessness on his face. I sighed. 'I hate when he does this' I thought to myself.

  "Kura if you don't stop I'm not cooking for a month." I said with a glare. And let me tell you my glare rival all the tailed beasts put together (if that makes sense). He quickly started to apologize. One because of the glare of course. And two because my food could be for the Gods themselves. "I'm sorry old man I didn't mean to scare the wimps. They were just getting on my nerves because they kept starring at what Mine."

Kura said. But my the end of his sentence he sounded like a demon. I knew it was so that he could scare them more. And I didn't even bother to try and say anything about the apology of course because I knew it wasn't going to make it any better. You see Kura doesn't really know how to apologize. Whenever he does try it comes out more of an insult than anything else.

I just learned to roll with it. The old man sighed while rubbing his temples again. I could tell he was surprised that I didn't say anything. I knew what he was thinking but before I could say anything Kura beat me to it. "Yeah old man. He's gotten quieter. He barely even talks to me that much. I don't know what it is but he just doesn't care for verbal communication that much. He's too lazy to even talk." Kura said while shaking his head.

  I wanted to be sassy right about now so that's exactly what I did. "Kura I know you aren't talking when we literally had to walk less than 100 feet to get here and you still went into the seal." I said with sass and my hand on my hip. I quickly mumbled "Lazy ass." Under my breath. Before they could even respond I was back to my blank expression (like Todorokis).

Kura looked at me with a playful glare. I let a soft smile grace my lips.

Third P.O.V
  Once Naruto smile every male in the room blushed even the ones that thought they were straight. When the female nins saw this they glared at the red haired boy. But the K.I from the Kurama made their blushes quickly vanish and had them on the verge of passing out. The Hokage cleared his throat which got Kurama's attention. "Kurama please don't knock out my ninjas. I was just about to explain to them this years Chunin Exams."

  He said laughing at the unsure and nervous faces of the ninjas in the room. 'They really think I would just give out information to just anybody' he through while shaking his head. I might have shown it but he was really disappointed at him ninjas. "Ok!!" Hiruzen said while sitting at his desk once more. "The Chunin Exams are in 4 days. So that gives each of your teams enough time to train. And Naru-kun and Kurama you 2 are going to have to come with me to the council meeting."