Chapter Three

~Time skip to the Hokage's office~

Naruto's P.O.V
  Let's be honest just because I was wearing a mask of a playful idiot doesn't mean without my mask I'm also not a playful person I'm also badass and and little disrespectful piece of shit. But right about now my playful side was talking. So when I heard talking on the other side of the door there was a playful voice in the back of my head. And at this moment this voice and I were agreeing on the same thing for the first time in a long time. And that thing is to

KICK THIS MOTHERFUCKING DOOR DOWN AND BE DRAMATIC AS FUCK..!!!!

So of course I did just that. Before I was about make contact with the door I made sure to use a 'little' chakra in the process. When the door fell I stepped in. I decided to make it even more extra and scream, "JIJI GUESS WHO IS FINALLY LEAVING THIS PIECE OF SHIT VILLAGE!!!?"

Everyone in the room turned to me. They ether growled under their breath, blushed, or had a nose bleed take your pick. I wanted someone to put them in their place. But nooo someone decided to back in the seal because and I quote "It was too tiring to walk all the way there. Why do that when I can just sleep." Sometimes I really wonder if he has Nara blood but oh well. I released a little K.I to knock them out of their thoughts.

Jiji looked at me and smiled. "Hello Naru-kun." This shocked everyone in the room, including the anbus. Oh and by the way I have been wearing a henge since the age of two. I was smarter than a teen Nara at such an early age too. I take great pride in it too. Only adds to me being a bad bitch 💅🏼😘. Once they got out of their shock I looked back at Jiji. "Jiji I came to tell you that I'm leaving the village" I said a little sad that I had to leave him in this awful place. His face immediately fell into a frown.

He looked at me with a little hope in his eyes as he started to speak. "Are you going to come back?". To be honest I never thought about coming back At All. I started to think about it. Kura decided to speak through our mind link. "You should do it kit. At least for the old man. We can come back for the chunin exams." I looked at Jiji with a smile on my face. Not one of my goofy smiles but a genuine smile. "Sure I'll come back old man. But only because you want me to. How about I come four the chunin exams?" I asked with the same smile on my face.

Out of the corner of my eye I saw the men in the room blush. I paid no mind to it but I heard Kura growl in the the back of my head. 'Well maybe if you stayed out of the seal this wouldn't have happened' I though to my self. I got knocked out of my though by Jiji talking. "Sure Naru. Just please make sure that you stay safe out there it's a dangerous world out there" he said in a caring tone. I responded with my usual attitude that I would have without the idiotic mask. "Old man what do I look like getting hurt. Do you not know who your speaking to."

My voice was laced with so much sass that he sweat dropped and had a tick mark on his head at the same time (if that's possible ionk 🤷🏾‍♀️). He sighed and spoke again. "Ok Naru I know you will stay safe. Plus you have Kura." I saw him look around I kind of figured what he was looking for. "He's in his seal because he didn't want to walk all the way here" I said in an annoyed voice. Jiji looked me dead in the eyes and sweat dropped again. "You mean that he's sleep?" he asked. "No he's not sleep he watching us now he just won't come out of the seal. That's just how lazy he is" I responded.

He looked at me and rubbed his temples. "Can you please tell him to get out here so that I can speak to him?" Jiji asked. "Sure but I don't need to because he hears us" I said. As if planned there stood Kura in all his glory. Muscular but not to muscular but also lean. But what topped it off was the smirk on his face. The old man pinched the bridge of his nose and looked at Kura. "Kurama please tell me why you are so lazy? I never expected the Kyuubi himself to be lazier than a Nara."

At the mention of Kyuubi the people in the room tensed and held fear in their eyes. Kura chuckled and responded with a smooth but deep tone. "Old man I am older than you I seen more than you have. I have the right to sleep whenever I want" he said with the smirk never leaving his face. I looked back at Jiji to see two tick marks on his head. "Kurama, you do know that I'm the one who allowed you to walk freely right" he said in a to calm voice for his facial expression. Kura gulped then nodded. "Sorry" Kura said in a quiet voice.

I couldn't take it anymore. "HAHAHAHAHA OH HAHAHA M-MY HAHAHAHA KAMI!!!!!" By now I was on the floor banging my fists on the floor. I had already forgot about the people in the room the moment I started to talk to the old man. After a couple of minutes of me calming down I turned back to Jiji. "So Jiji I'll come back in four years for the chunin exams right?" I asked him. He sighed and nodded his head. (I changed the time they take the chunin exams. They now take it at 15-17 so they are now twelve. For plot purposes.)

"Yes Naru. And Kura make sure you take care of my grandson in all but blood while you guys are gone alright?" He said/asked. Kura smirked and walked behind me and wrapped his arms around my waist. I let it happen. He put his head and my shoulder and began to speak, "Of course I wouldn't dare dream of something happening to My kitsune" he said as he kissed my cheek.

Jiji nodded. He already knew Kura and I were dating we have been for 3 years now. I could practically feel the jealousy rolling off of the people in the room that me and Kura were dating. I didn't care though because, they aren't taking me from him and they aren't taking him from me. Jiji got up and walked towards us. He gave both Kura and I hugs. He looked at me with tears threatening to fall. "Be careful out there I wouldn't be able to leave with my self if you got hurt" he said in a said tone. Me being to sarcastic and bad bitch I am responded with "You probably aren't going to live much longer anyways if you keep smoking that pipe of your" and for affect I put my hand on my hips. He just laughed and said goodbye once more.

Once we were done we got Aki and Kura teleported us to the front gates. He did this because he didn't want us to be stared at. I looked back at what they call a village and threw the middle finger. "Goodbye Kohona I hope I never see you again til planned."

And with that my journey begins~~~......