Chapter Seven

(I couldn't find a picture of Naruto being friends with Shino. I looked for 30 minutes.)

Naruto's P.O.V
  I saw SHINO!!! I quickly went over to him and hugged him. The occupants in the room were shooketh. You see Shino was one of the rookies that didn't care about what the villagers said. He didn't listen when they told him I was a monster, demon, murder etc. His parents even told him to stay away from me but from the predicament now you can see he didn't listen to what they said. "How have you been Naruto?" He asked in such a quiet voice that only I could hear.

  "I've been good. How has The Leaf been treating since I've been gone?" I asked while wrapping legs his waist. With my fox like hearing I heard Kura growl. He knows that Shino is my best friend. But I guess that doesn't stop him from being jealous. "So am I invisible now?" I'd know that voice from anywhere. "SHIKAAAA!!!" I shouted as I bolted to the other side of the room to hug him. Of course he hugged back. He is the only other person who didn't care what the villagers said.

  His parents didn't really tell him to stay away. They basically told him to whatever he believed was right. Shino and Shika were the only two of the rookies that even tried to befriend me. "Excuse me. But we still have a meeting going on Naru. You can just take them to your estate and catch up with them." Said the old man. I quickly got off Shika and walked back over to Kura. Once I stood beside him he quickly wrapped his arms around my waist.

  I didn't resist because I didn't mind. But I did blush a little. The only people that noticed were Jiji, Shika, and Shino. They looked at me with smirks on their faces. "Hmph." I pouted but went back to paying attention.

Third P.O.V
"Ok. So the main villages that are going to be attending are The Sand Village. The Mist Village and-" before he could finish Naruto cut him off. "When did the Hidden Mist Village have genins?" He asked tilting his head making slight pink appear on the faces of the males in the room. Kurama of course saw this but decided not to say or do anything.

"Well Naru, I didn't know they had any myself. I only found out a few days ago. The Mizukage wrote a letter telling me she had some candidates. So I don't really have any information." Hiruzen said picking up what looked like a letter handing it to him. When Naruto took the letter and began to read until a foolish council member decided to speak. "HOKAGE!!!! You can't just give valuable information away like that!!!! Especially TO A DEMON!!!" He said slamming his hands onto the table.

  More members were about to intervene when the were hit with a massive wave of K.I. "And who is the Hokage of this village?" He asked with a deadly calm voice but with a piercing cold gaze (does that make sense?). "Y-you Hok-k-kage-s-sama." He stuttered out before sitting back down. The third turned to look at the rest of the people sitting at the table. "Is there anyone else who has anything to say?" He asked casually as if nothing happened.

No one dared to say anything. But the oh so brave Danzō Shimura raised his hand. "If I may Hiruzen?" He asked not even bothering with honorifics. The third's eyebrow twitched but they didn't seem to notice. "Yes. Go ahead Danzō." He said sitting back in his chair. He cleared his throat before speaking. "Well how exactly do you know that you can trust him? For all we know he could pass the information he's gathered here and pass it to our enemies." He asked with a smug smirk on his face.

This caused a tic mark to appear on Hiruzen's head. "Well if you must know. He is my grandson in all but blood. I trust him with information that I would never give to anyone else. Seeing as he trusts me to the same degree of course I let him read the letter." He finished reaching to take the letter back from Naruto who had just finished reading it, seeing what the Mizukage had written. "Well what do you think Naru-kun?" Asked the old man folding the paper back.