Chapter Six

Naruto's P.O.V
As we were walking through the clearing to the Hokage I heard rustling in a bush not far away. I could tell Kura heard it too because he put his guard up immediately. Then something ran out of it. It was a.......

Rat? It looks like a rat but I'm not sure it's pretty big. Then it did something. It barked. The RAT just fucking barked bitch. Tf I didn't know they could do that. That's when it dawned on me. It was a fucking dog. It was A FUCKING DOG THAT LOOKS LIKE A FUCKING RAT!!!! But guess what ANOTHER fucking RAT came out of the bush but this time it was much DAMN BIGGER!!!

  'Oh my gosh. I really need to stop calling this thing a rat. But that's what it looks like.' I though to myself. I looked over to Kura and saw him trying to hold in laughs. He must have read my thoughts. "AKAMARU!!! AKAMARUUU!!!" We heard in the distance. That must be one of the dog names. I saw Aki getting ready to pounce on it so I had to hold her back. I saw a boy jump from the trees. He had triangles on his cheeks.

He must is a part of the Inuzuka (is that how you spell it) clan. He blushed when he saw me. I knew that Kura was gonna handle this so I kneeled down and petted Aki while Kura talked to the kid. "Is this your ra- dog?" Kura asked catching himself. "Yeah the big white dog is but not the little one." He said as the dog who I assume is Akamaru walls over to him while starring at Aki. I let a small growl escape my throat.

  I guess he heard because he ducked his head a little before turning away. I saw the boy looking at the dogs who's now known as Akamaru. "Well then who's the little one belong to?" I heard Kura ask. I stroked Aki's head since she started to get sleepy. "I don't know. I've never seen she/he before in my life." He said while rubbing the dogs head. I nodded my head and walked over to the small dog. When I got a closer look it was actually cute and didn't look like a rat at all.

  It was really just blobs of dirt and is that.......blood in its fur? I'm not leaving him here. Well then I guess we have a new pet. "I guess I can take it to get checked out since it looks hurt." I heard the kid say. I know we're probably the same age but I'm 99% sure I'm much more mature than he is. "No its fine bye now." Kura said while coming to pick up the dog. He walked off so I followed behind. Leaving the boy behind.

  As we walked we came across a small stream so I decided to just wash the small dog there. I can it's just a puppy. After an agonizing 20 minutes I finally had all of the dirt and blood out of its fur and I have to say it's much more adorable than I thought. I don't see how I could have ever mistaken this him for a rat. Yes it's a him.

(Not my picture

(Not my picture.)

Once I was done washing and drying him I held him while Aki just walked beside me. While we were walking I checked the pup to make sure he didn't have any injuries. He didn't have any thankfully. I guess I was so invested in checking in the dog that I didn't notice how far we had gotten. When I looked up we were in front of the Hokage tower. As we were walking through the halls I still got glares. But there were also looks of jealousy, envy, and hatred. And of course we paid no mind.