Chapter One.

Naruto P.O.V
'They caught me'. That's the only thing I can think right now. Now you might be wondering 'What are you talking about', or 'What lead me up to this'. Well without further or due I present to you a flashback!!!!...Note the sarcasm.

FLASHBACK~~

        I was walking down the streets hoping to buy some groceries and of some ramen. When of course I was met with glares and whispers. Though I never really cared much which only made them more angry. When I made it to the store, I opened the door only to be met with a kick to the gut. Then I remembered. It's Oct 10.   The day, Kyuubi attacked the village. Or as I like to call him Kura-kun. Today was the day he was 'defeated', aka my birthday. I, Naruto N. Uzamaki, forgot his own birthday. I know it's weird but because of what happens on it I never really cared much.

       I really only celebrate it with JiJi and Kura-kun. And JiJi being Hokage, he doesn't have much time. Kura-kun being himself is mostly sleeping or we are just cuddling. Anyways we're getting off topic. I looked up to be met with some K.I ( Killer Intent ). I recognized the  man from on of my other 'lessons' as they call them. But me being a masochist they are just giving me pleasure and blood lost, not that they know this. Even though I don't know his name I remember his face. If I had to be honest, which I am, his K.I is pretty weak.

        I have a mask to keep up so..... I of course have to be 'scared'. That's a story for another time. I backed up 'trembling' a little. He walked forward, then I saw it he had a knife. I got up as fast as I could and ran. Which for my age is pretty fast. As I was running I noticed more and more people joining in with him. I turned corner after corner then I realized I had been down these allies before. Before I even got a chance to decide where to go next I was met with a dead end. I turned around there they were. I all their ugly glory.

                      FLASHBACK END~~~~~

         So here we are. That's how I got here. It's pretty simple if you think about it. All because I forgot my birthday. Now that I think about it today is my 12th birthday. That means........ I can finally LEAVE THIS HELL HOLE..!!!! Anyways back to my predicament. I looked up to see them all with nasty grins on their faces. When I say nasty I mean nasty. I noticed a pebble so I did the most smart thing to do. I kicked it.

       Since they were distracted I took the chance to jump to the roof. I jumped from roof to roof until I was on the ground running. I ran until I reached the entrance of the Forest of Death. As I walked inside I felt as if I was being followed but I shook it off. I finally made it to my house, well cabin I made it myself and I have to say I really fabulous.

 I finally made it to my house, well cabin I made it myself and I have to say I really fabulous

(But in a clearing of different kinds of flowers and lush green grass)

As I was walking to the door I heard shuffling. Looked over at the bush it started to move. I started walking towards it. I bent down I picked up a..... fox. I looked lost and also hungry. So I did the first thing that came to mind..... I held it close and brought it into my house. As I walked in the baby fox jumped out of my arms and started to run around.

I took this chance and went to change clothes. I'm really glad I can get rid of that horrid jumpsuit. 'Why do they even have such a color in a ninja village' I thought while picking out some clothes for the rest of the day. Since I have more of a feminine body shape I tend to stick to female clothes. I absolutely HATE bright colors with a passion so I stick to darker colors like black. 'Finally' I thought while laying out my outfit on my bed.

(Not the boots)

(Not the boots)

     I also recently found some more boots too. I'm so happy to wear them.

      As I was finishing up someone decided to come out of their seal

This is my first time writing plz let me know if you want me to continue in the comments!🙂😘