Another note

So!!! I have decide that I am going to start my story about Izuku. I am still going to be updating this story. I am currently writing a chapter now. A heads up there are going to be many time skips because I lazy. There are also going to be short and long chapters.

They are going to mainly going to depend on if I have any school work to accomplish, if my mom takes my phone, and also feelings which is mostly my depression.

In the Izuku story he is going to be a femboy. I have recently been enjoying a lot of femboy Izuku story's lately so I decided to write on. He is also going to date an Oc or multiple Oc's I'll let you guys make that decision.

About this story, I am still thinking about the all around plot. But I do know for a fact that I want Naruto to be friend with Shino. I personally like the concept of those two being best friends. And also in this story Naruto will be a quiet badass.

I know I am going to need help on the bnha story and I would like you all's help. So PLEASE comment any suggestions y'all might have. I also take constructive criticism. If you don't like the stories I am going to write (type) then don't read.🤷🏾‍♀️🤷🏾‍♀️

   So here is a little more info about the Izuku story. He will become a badass when he goes to America. I want to be stupid and make him go to Mississippi 😂😂. So y'all know I'm gonna need help I don't want him to have mental issues like me (👀). I am going to try and make my own Oc's. Keep in mind this is still me first time writing so that's all!!!

Love y'all ❤️❤️😘
304 words