Chapter Two.

"Why hello there Kura-kun~" I said with an annoyed tone. He looked at me and sweat dropped. He sighed before speaking. "Naru you haven't even been out of school 30 minutes and you have already changed clothes". "Well Kurama fyi a lot of things can happen in 30 minutes. Take for example the nasty villagers chasing me again which meant I had to keep my fucking mask on even longer" I responded with a sassy tone. He look at me with a small sympathetic smile. "Well how about we leave today then" he said. I practically jump out of my shoes from the thought of leaving this hell hole which they call a village. Now that I think about it what did tou-chan and kaa-chan see in this village.

    Yes I know who my parents were. I mean anyone with common sense can see it. I look like a carbon copy of my father while I have my mother's attitude and verbal tick. For fucks sake I even have the last name Uzamaki. I guess that's why the clans never bothered me, at least they have some sense. I looked over at Kura and saw him looking for a outfit. I decided to find the baby fox while he's busy.

     As I was waking around the house I saw a red and white blur pass me. I looked up and saw the fox sitting on my couch looking sleepy. "Come on lil foxy, let's get you some food so you can nap" I said in a soft voice. She yipped and jumped up. I picked her up and walked to the kitchen to find some meats for her. Once she done eating I picked her up. "What should I name you foxy?" I asked her as if she would respond. I looked at her with a thought full look.

    "How about Aki?" I asked. She looked as if she was thinking. Once again she yipped as if she was agreeing. "So Aki it is. Come on Aki let's go put you too bed." I said while walking to my room. When I open the door I saw Kura with his clothes on and I have to say he is sexy.

 When I open the door I saw Kura with his clothes on and I have to say he is sexy

(This is what he looks like. Not my art.)

I have to say he has style but not as much as I do. Of course this is just my opinion. I got a good look at his clothes. When I tell you I almost drooled at the sight I could have died right then and not be mad.

(Pictures not mine)

(Pictures not mine)

   "Hey Kura should we go and tell the old man we're leaving so he won't be worried?" I asked with concern in my voice. "Sure why not. He is like family after all." 'I should just pack small things' I thought while going to the bathroom. I packed the bare minimum. Things like soap, lotion, toothpaste, toothbrush, underwear or in my case silk panies. I looked at Kuras bag and he only had book bag worth of stuff. "Come Naru-chan we don't want to be walking at night" he said as he started towards the front door. I'm kind of sad I have to leave this house I worked hard to build. But can I say I really want to leave.

   "AKI" I shouted while waking down the hall. Next thing I know there's a fox latching onto my leg. I was surprised that she didn't use her claws but I very thankful as well. I scooped her up and began to walk out of the door with Kura. "Hey Kura did you activate to seals on the house" I asked him while we went around some trees. "Yes I wouldn't want anyone to go in while we're not there" he responded while eyeing the fox in my arms. "Oh yeah this is Aki I found her on the way here from school." He nodded as we started to walk through a clearing.

    "Would you like me to do your hair for you Naru-chan?" he asks as he sits on the ground. "Of course I would!!" I responded enthusiastically (big words). As he started Aki woke up and started the play with the birds and flowers that were in our field of vision.

{ Time skip after our sunshine's hair is done }

     I look at my hair in a near by stream. I loved 🥰 it. "OMG THANK YOU ☺️ KURA" I shouted much to his surprise then discomfort. "Oops sorry I forgot about the fox like hearing." I said in my usual soft voice. "Come on Aki let's go" I said while putting my hair in to a random style. Before Kura had started I released the henge that I placed on my hair to keep it yellow now it's Uzamaki hair red.

 Before Kura had started I released the henge that I placed on my hair to keep it yellow now it's Uzamaki hair red

(This is his hair just Uzamaki hair red and once again not my picture.)

(This is Aki

(This is Aki.)

Thank you for reading. This is my first time writing a fanfic. Please comment what you think.

If we get to a certain number of reads I will probably write my next fanfic about non other than our other sunshine Izuku Midoriya!!

Bye 😽