Chappie 3: Alex's POV

Walking into the school, I heard the sound of screaming. Which might have been alarming if I actually cared, but I chose to ignore it. I looked at my baby, my ipod touch, and turned it to Teenagers by My Chemical Romance and clicked the volume to maximum. It shot my mood up from its dangerous low level. When I say dangerous, I mean the cut yourself depressive type.

I didn't even want to move here. The town's name sounded like something out of a sixties movie. If they even had movies. Danesville, more like disdainful. The town was so primitive, they didn't have a shopping strip, let alone a Hottopic. This place officially bummed.

I strolled through the hallway, headed to where the sign says 'Front Office' in bold cursive writing.

The lady at the front desk sat typing furiously at her keyboard, her long bright red nails reminding me of eagle talons. Isn't it illegal to have claws that long? If so, someone needs to declaw hers. Just thinking of those claws gave me the shivers. Absolutely terrifying.

She didn't look all that bad, though, but still not my taste. I prefer the more muscular type of the same gender. Yes I was gay, if it wasn't obvious. But, of course, it wouldn't be. I didn't act all that gay for starters. I listen to heavy rock music, not Lady Gaga or Adam Lambert.

Lady Gaga frankly creeped me out. The excessive make-up and glitter and junk was a major real turn off for me. And even I don't wear as much eyeliner as Adam, though I didn't rag him for it.

Now I will admit that sounded absolutely racist, or stereotyping, but it was true. I didn't even realize I was until my best friend was looking hot instead of cool. No wonder, my parents hadn't wanted me. The sexually confused fourteen year old son that stupidly went to his parents instead of keeping it to himself. I could remember the day like it was yesterday.

But as it happens, I don't like dredging up upsetting memories, so pardon me if I don't skip my way down memory lane. I tapped the small silver bell to my right and waited for her to acknowledge me. Waited. And waited.

Clearly, she wasn't going to answer. Just as I was clearing my throat, a light tap touched my shoulder. I jumped inpreceptively, turning to see who was calling my attention.

My first thought was 'Cute'. A tiny fairy held a cute little hand out to me. She was petite. Her eyes seemed adorably big and her fluffy ash blonde hair was cut into a becoming bob style. She was short, too. Which, in my eyes made her even more adorable! Damn! I think I just gay-ed up for a second there. I could hear my gay side cooing at her, making short kid comments and noting her clothes. I ignored him, reaching out to grasp her hand firmly, but, in a way, gently too. I felt kind of nervous. What if I broke her?

Her glittery eyes were just the color of the sky, a light airy blue that brought feelings of peace through me. Not a second ago, I'd felt as if the world had forsaken me. Now though, it had given me a miracle. Maybe I wasn't all that gay and simply Bi or something. Cause my heart just stuttered at the sweet girlish smile lighting her cute babyface.

I returned her smile with a half grin of my own. I could see myself with her. A warm feeling began feeling my chest and as we started moving down the hall, I kept glancing at her through the corner of my eye. Hadie was really unique and seemed to suit her perfectly. It matched her unique beauty. She didn't have much of a chest area, but it didn't change anything for me, at least not really.

But something really bothered me. Everyone kept talking to her. It was like every time we turned a corner, someone had something to say. Whether they asked how her summer was, or why she left the city, they all wanted to talk to her.

" Well that's it. That's all we have here in little ol' Daneville High. Any questions?" she asked casually, breaking me from my thoughts. She still boasted that sweetheart smile and reminded me of a baby's. She blinked at me, her eyes clouding and I realize I hadn't answered her.

" Oh! W-well no, not really." Oh god! Why did I have to go and stutter like that? Now she's gonna think i'm weird. I am, but I don't want her to know that. Especially since she was the first girl i've liked as anything more than a friend. " I mean, ah shit! Nevermind." I grumbled throwing a hand through my hair, effectively making it even more unruly than it is on a normal day. I glanced down at her to see her covering her mouth to stop her giggles without success.

I stared starstruck. I didn't know why she was laughing, but she was. And,to be honest, it didn't really matter.

" Okay.. what's on your schedule?" she asked, composed again with only a tiny smile marking her laughter. I simply handed her the schedule, not trusting myself not to say something stupid. She scanned the paper quickly before returning it to me.

" We have two classes together! English and Bio!" She grinned up at me and I smiled back. Two periods with lunch to get her to like me. Even if its just a little.

**************:*******:***

I planned to make it longer but I have to leave so... comment, yes? O-O