Chap. 2~ Greetings to Crazies

Scary person appears out of nowhere with the intention to kill me after torturing me until I beg for death or die from blood loss. So you can't blame me for letting out a squeak.

.... Or a full blown scream of terror.

I quickly turn,

" Help! Help! He's gonna kill me!! Whatever it is, I don't have it!! Find Jade!! She's rich!!" Why is no one helping me! They've all run for their lives, leaving me, a poor young girl, left to fight this evil monster on my own!

"No! Come back! Don't leave me alone with it!"

"What is wrong with you?" snarled a very familiar voice and I switched off my scream box.

"Oh, a lot of different things, but hi Ashli, how have you been?"

"Totally fine other than having my eardrums blown by a crazy lady accusing me of being a killer." The berry blonde drawled with narrowed eyes." What were you doing, anyway?"

" I was just practicing for a part in the killer play for school." I blinked innocently at her. Smooth as a tiger. Smooth.

" School just started." She raised an eyebrow at me.

" The early bird catches the worm, you know." Smooth wasn't working. She still had that 'I don't believe you' look on her heavily made up face.

Okay, time to appeal to her fashion sense.

" I'M SO SORRY! I know you wanna kill me but before you try to tear me limb,limb, I have one thing to say. I bought that awesome pair of silver gray stilettos and if you let me live, they're yours for the taking." Now to wait for her decision.

The first thing I see is a smug look. Ashli was grinning smugly at my prostrated form. This is the reason you don't befriend bitches. They always do the meanest shit, but are never sorry for it. Too bad I didn't learn that before I met the craziest birch of 'em all. Oh the woes of childhood. Solidifying relationships as we grow.

"Ashli, you are the most devious, meanest blonde I know."

" And you know you love me."

"Yes, I do, but for what reason? I have no idea."

" It must be my aesthetic fashion sense." she shrugged again that indulged grin present.

" Certainly not your modesty." I grumbled, finally managing to rise to my feet, without her help I might add!

" Honey, telling the truth is not a crime. And don't lie you know you love the fact that I always manage to find something to fit your body type and make you look good simultaneously." My dear Ashli was as modest as a peacock.

As we made our way inside the school building, I glanced around looking for the hot butt I'd been eyeing before being RUDELY interrupted by a dumb blonde, exscusing my natural blondeness for now. BUT I DIDN'T SEE IT ANYWHERE.

Damn that dumb but cute blonde, who was currently talking it up with her loving boyfriend Christipher.

Oh no you don't, you are not gonna talk with your man after ruining my chances to drool over mine, I thought angrily while conveniently forgetting he wasn't technically mine. But hey, that could definitely change!

I butt-bumped her out of the way and gave Christipher a big hug, then stuck my tongue out at her when he hugged me back. Aren't I adorable? You should absolutely buy me. Too bad, i'm one of a kind, people would love to have me. Especially with my amazingly soft blonde hair. I'd give Barbie a run for her money. I'd be the cuter, less slutty version.