33.

ENTRY:13/5/2021

Ioa was putting metal to the pedal, zooming down the sandy roads of Jasper, Nevada, Optimus on her tail as he watched her let go. Ioa slowed down and drove side by side with leader while giggling like a small sparkling.

"This is so awesome! It's been so long since I had a nice drive!" she hollered. Ioa thought for a moment before suddenly transforming into a cheetah, surprising Optimus as she didn't stop her momentum and continue sprinting. The red and blue semi truck could only watch as the femme-now-animal speeding unrelentingly on the road. Lucky for them, no one was there except the two of them.

After a while later, Ioa skid to a stop before changing into a human, dropping on the floor as she pants, her human body releasing sweat to cool her down.

"That...Was...AWESOME!" Ioa said as she fists pumped in the air while laughing carefreely. Optimus could only chuckle as he saw the once timid femme now happy and free. Ioa stopped and look at Optimus before bursting into a bigger smile.

"You laugh!"

"Yes."

"You should laugh more often."

"No."

"Yes!"

"No."

"But it suits you!" Ioa whined as she ran towards the semi-truck. She stood in front of the hood before taking a slow glance at his vehicle mode.

"Can you give me a ride?"

"No."

"Worth the shot." Ioa said as she sighed and was about to shift back into her Cybertronian form when Optimus stopped her, his baritone voice rumbled.

"W-Wait... Perhaps a short ride wouldn't hurt." He said.

Ioa smiles as she rushes to his door as he opened for her to climb in. Fastening the seat belt, Ioa gave a nod before Optimus drove, the girl sitting happily in his cabin. She look through the window while smiling to herself.

'Such primitive yet promising planet...' she thought to herself.

The peaceful thought was shattered when Ioa remembered about her abilities. She had yet to disclose the information to Optimus regarding about her creation ability. She fumbled with her thumbs as she thought of a way to start a conversation. Luck was on her side this time as Optimus spoke first.

"Are you alright Ioa? You seem... quiet." He asked. Ioa nodded mindlessly before speaking. She knew she had to tell them sooner or later.

"U-Uh yeah...No actually," she sighed before looking down at her legs, "I got something..." she hesitated and went quiet, not knowing how to break the news to the Autobot leader. "Would you like to talk about it Ioa?" he gently asked, not wanting to pressure her. Ioa nodded as she took a deep breath and spoke.

"About my powers actually," she paused, taking a look at his dashboard before looking at her hands, playing with them as she tries to form proper sentences. The seatbelt around her tightening about, as if Optimus was trying to comfort her. "I talked with... Shadowgyde about my abilities that day. She said I have the abilities to shapeshift, Data Download, teleport and...... creation." Ioa said, wincing as she waited for the outcome.

As expected, Optimus pulled to the side before stopping, his deep voice rumbled through the radio as he spoke.

"Creation?" he asked. 'She has not mentioned this ability before, though even her teleporting abilities I've yet to bear witness.' Optimus noted mentally.

"Yes, creation. To be honest, this ability along with the senses is something I too am not sure of, Shadowglyde merely informed me while the senses are ... well, feelings really. They are kinda like the unsettling feeling in our tanks but it feels like alarms blaring at me, warning me of the impending doom." Ioa explained.