39.

ENTRY:19/5/2021

Megatron bickered a bit with the team before going in first into the groundbridge, leading the Autobot team into the exact location of Unicron's spark.

Ioa went with them despite Ratchet's protest, claiming she was needed with the team. The femme medic did not budge as she went in, not caring about Ratchet's nagging.

One by one, team Prime went in, leaving Ratchet and the humans behind in base. Ioa's intuition ringing loudly the moment she stepped out from the groundbridge. She fought the blaring sensation as she continued her journey with Megatron leading, Ioa close behind.

The warlord spoke up, his gruff and low voice echoed across Unicron's spark chamber.

"It never crossed my mind that you would join them Ioa." Megatron offhandedly commented.

"An idea won't cross your mind when it does not benefit you, Megatron." Ioa coolly said.

Megatron smirked, his ex-servant now was a whole new bot.

"Was it their promises to keep you safe that moved you, Ioa? Optimus does have his way of speaking to swoon everyone."

"No." was all Ioa said as she held her servos out, only to quickly retracting it when she felt a tingle wash over her.

They were getting close.

Arcee was voicing her hesitancy teaming up with Megatron, but she understood the reason why. That psychopath wants to defeat Unicron in hopes he may rule this planet. Optimus agreed with Arcee's disapproval, but ensures her the warlord won't double cross them, not until they are done destroying Unicron.

As the bot journeyed, Bulkhead was feeling dizzy all of a sudden, the effects of Dark Energon clearly harmful to the Cybertronians except Megatron. Bumblebee steadied him when suddenly, a swarm of Unicron's drones came in, attacking the trespassers.

Ioa, Optimus and Megatron fought effortlessly together, an unspoken teamwork displayed as the trio fend off the attackers. Ioa jumped up to slice two hovering drones as Optimus and Megatron defeated another two drones, side-by-side.

 Optimus spotted Bulkhead hanging on dear life as Bumblebee struggles to hold him and quickly rushed to help, pulling up the big bot in ease. Bulkhead was still woozy and recalibrating, the effects of Dark-Energon greatly weakening him.

They continued their way to their destination when Megatron stopped halfway, gripping his helm as he received another vision. The chaos bringer commanded him to kill Optimus, only for the stubborn warlord to slash off a drone aiming for them.

Megatrons informs the Autobot leader that Unicron's spark lies beyond the close gateway as he stood in front of it.

"Optimus, in order for us to get to our destination, we must fool Unicron into believing that we are of no harm to him!" Megatron said as he showed his chest towards the door, his Decepticon insignia glowing purple as Dark Energon runs wild in his veins. The door opened as Optimus ordered his team to stay while he and Megatron continued in.

As always, Cybertronians are stubborn and Ioa decided to pull a Miko, following them in.

They finally reached to the location, Unicron's spark beating steadily. Optimus was about to unleash the Matrix of Leadership when suddenly Megatron was controlled by the chaos bringer. Unsheathing his sword, he was about to cleave Optimus when Ioa stepped it, her sword clashing against the warlord's as the femme now shifted into Shadowglyde.

"Don't bother of me, Optimus! Do what you must!" Ioa said as she fought off the tainted warlord. Megatron, now controlled by Unicron, saw the femme as bellowed, raging as he fought ferociously with the dark blue and white femme.