11.

ENTRY: 30/4/2021

".... And here's the training room." Optimus said while motioning his servo at a large door. Lightblade nodded along as they continued their way, Optimus introducing her around. They soon came to a stop at a grey door. It opened upon sensing the two bots standing in front of it.

"Here's your berthroom Ioa. If there's anything you require, do let us know please." Optimus said. Lightblade walked into the spacious room, turning around and scanning the surroundings. She turned back to Optimus and replied him. "Thank you for this sir, I'm quite contented. I don't think I need anything else for the time being. Once again sir-" She stopped and bowed. "Thank you for believing in me and giving me a chance to be better sir." She said gratefully. Optimus only smiled and put his servos on her shoulderplate. "At ease young one. Know that we, the Autobots will always accept anybots with the right spark. You're most welcome Ioa." He said giving her a soft smile.

Optimus lets her settle down for the day and bid her goodnight. Going back out to see his team mates already left with their charges, he turned to Ratchet, who was deep in thought.

"What's bothering you old friend?" he asked. Ratchet noticed his presence and vented as he shook his helm. "I'm fine Optimus, it's just that Lightblade... she seems familiar." Ratchet said uncertainly. Has his processors gone rusty? He was certain he has seen her before eons ago. Then again, that was eons ago. Optimus went quiet, he too felt off. This Lightblade does seem familiar to them. At least, to the both of them. "Perhaps you're not wrong old friend. But let us rest for now, we all had a long day." He said to the medic as Ratchet nodded along and they both decided to leave it be for now. They both headed back to their respected berthroom to recharge.

Unbeknownst to them, Lightblade too was thinking of the same thing. 'It feels like I've seen Ratchet and Optimus somewhere, but I can't put my digits where. Damn my memories! I can remember the Cortical Psychic Patch procedures like the back of my servos yet I can't remember this! Shame on you Ioa!" Lightblade groaned, not liking this. She was graced with splendid memory banks, able to soak up information within nanokliks and most of it stay with her for a very long time. Most of it. ' They seem so familiar....'  Ioa thought and decided to give up.'Never mind for now I guess, it'll come to me later.' She left it be and headed to her berth and laid down. Not too long after, she fell into recharge.

In Ratchet's berthroom, the medic was tossing and turning around. Giving up, he sat up and groaned. "Sweet Solus Prime, let me have this slagging recharge in peace I beg of you!" He hissed. No matter how much he tried, he just couldn't fall in recharge. His processors were running wild. He gave up and just sat at his berth in silence. 'Ioa... Now where have I heard of this name?' he thought as his processors were search archived data files in his memory banks, but all came up blank. The more he searched, the more tired he felt and at last he fell asleep sitting up. Ratchet's not going to have a great day tomorrow, and he can thank his recharging posture for that.

Optimus was not fairing any better either. Other than the constant pressure he bears as a Prime weighing him down, Lightblade's presence was absolutely driving him insane. 'Who is she? Why do I feel like I've known her? I'm quite certain this is our first encounter... or is it not?' He thought. "Hmm..." he spaced out as he tries to access his archived memory files, searching for anything related to Lightblade. His efforts were futile as nothing came up at all. How was this possible? He was certain he knows Lightblade, or at least that's what his spark's telling him. 'Even Ratchet shares the same thought with me, so how could it be I have no memory files on her?' Poor Optimus was pushing himself too hard. His processors keep coming up empty to anything related to the mysterious femme. Giving up, he sent a prayer to Primus before falling into recharge.

'Dear Primus, please guide me with your everlasting grace and wisdom. For the wellbeing of me and the rest of my fellow comrades.'

A/N: I would like give a quick thank you everyone for making this book reached 160 reads! I'll continue to do my very best for this story! Also, what do you guys think? Why does the two know Lightblade? Stay tuned to find out. As always, stay healthy and stay safe! Enigma signing out.